ADVERTISEMENT

Husker v Hoosier “score” Prediction thread

I hope you’re right. I just see a few differences…the biggest is that Indiana can run the ball and Colorado never even really tried. Much harder to shut down a balanced offense. Second is that Indiana runs RPO really well and statistically we’re not great at stopping RPO this year.

My main 2 concerns are in game coaching and can we stop their run. I fully expect us to play well, I feel very confident about that, but if we get out coached and/or can’t stop the run that might not be good enough to win. Like @king_kong_ said… “nothing much would surprise me” with this matchup. I can see a 14+ pt win for either team and close game won’t surprise anyone.

In the end I think NU wins. I have a very good feeling that we come out and play inspired and I think we will have a few wrinkles (offense and defense) that will make the difference.

Reactions: king_kong_
It's a great opportunity. I'm not sure we'll be able to pull it off, road games are always difficult even if the Defense plays well. My concerns are with the Offense and it's "scheme". They obviously want it to go through Dylan, I would prefer that Satt commit to establishing the run tomorrow so we can shorten the game. My other concern is that Dylan is a statue back there and if he waits for his third read he's going to become a punching bag. Oh well, Indiana 31, Nebraska 24.

"Prediction: Indiana 31, Nebraska 21​

A good day at the office for Nebraska’s defense would be holding IU to less than 40 points and 500 yards of offense, but that still leaves room for the Hoosiers to win the game pretty convincingly."- Micheal Niziolek

Indiana Herald Times Prediction

"Prediction: Indiana 31, Nebraska 21​

A good day at the office for Nebraska’s defense would be holding IU to less than 40 points and 500 yards of offense, but that still leaves room for the Hoosiers to win the game pretty convincingly."- Micheal Niziolek

Indiana Herald Times Prediction

sheesh, what does he think a BAD day looks like?

My Head says:
Indiana 28
Huskers 21

My Heart says
Huskers 28
Indiana 21

So many disappointments the last 10 years (at least) but I’m foolish and going with what my heart says. Here’s to a different result! (Hopefully)

Reactions: scarletred
I have a hard time seeing IU getting to 7-0 and I can't see them getting to 9 wins.

It is a fun story for a fanbase that is already wondering if Mike Woodson will get fired this season.

Husker 31
Bobby Knight 24

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT