ADVERTISEMENT

Husker v Hoosier “score” Prediction thread

NU 21 IU 14

This may have no merit at all, but I used the USA Today poll that ranks all 134 FBS tams to compare Indiana and Nebraska's FBS opponents. I did not include Northern Iowa or Western Illinois as they are both FCS schools. Both have records of 2-4. Obviously the lower the score the better. Indiana's score is 479

FIU 119
UCLA 109
Charlotte 93
Maryland 80
Northwestern 78

Nebraska's score is 363, but their highest ranked opponent is Illinois (29) who beat them in OT

UTEP 131
CU 48
Illinois 29
Purdue 112
Rutgers 43

A lot of predictions for 10 or more points in victory… what a bunch of homers.

I will say Huskers by 10.
200w.gif

I could see us getting out coached

Hope I’m wrong
This is my biggest fear.

We have better players than them. I don’t know about the rest.

And I especially don’t know how a bye week impacts this team.

What I do know is I haven’t seen a single post - not one single post - in the last 2 weeks suggesting we’ll have some new wrinkles to unveil, some creative game planning to unfurl, or anything else like that.

Somewhat telling, IMO. We as fans on this website kind of seem to be collectively grabbing the “Oh, shit!” handle and waiting to crash.

I’m looking forward to the game, but like any other, not much would surprise me.

But I do expect to win.

This is my biggest fear.

We have better players than them. I don’t know about the rest.

And I especially don’t know how a bye week impacts this team.

What I do know is I haven’t seen a single post - not one single post - in the last 2 weeks suggesting we’ll have some new wrinkles to unveil, some creative game planning to unfurl, or anything else like that.

Somewhat telling, IMO. We as fans on this website kind of seem to be collectively grabbing the “Oh, shit!” handle and waiting to crash.

I’m looking forward to the game, but like any other, not much would surprise me.

But I do expect to win.
I’m assuming new wrinkles go without saying after a bye week. Listening to Rhule’s press conference I have to believe we will see some tweaks to the run game especially and I would think for all things holy we will see some different formations on punt team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT