ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Basketball....

Walker having a nice second half, and I love the fact that he’s getting more touches this year. But Keita is too damn good to only play when Walker needs a rest or is in foul trouble. Kid’s a player and has huge upside.

whats up vintage GIF

Why not a walker and keita lineup?
Fred has to at least be open to playing them together 10-15 minutes per game. Walker’s the best player on the team and Keita is too damn good to be his caddy.

And what the Hell does Fred have to lose? Even he can’t finish in 15th place.

Yeah, they made some bad shots. They missed some free throws. But they moved the ball around. They penetrated the paint. They made their shots. Fun night!
Tonight even if they had clanked all of their threes, Huskers would still have won. They found ways to get a lot of high-percentage shots for several different guys.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Next game he’ll be 0/11 from 3. Really streaky
Yeah but that’s why I keep talking about how NU got the ball inside tonight and got a ton of high-percentage shots. That IS repeatable if they play smart and don’t revert to hero ball.

Reactions: mgbreis
Other than the foul every minute, that was a really fun game to attend. I like the fact that you never know which guy is going to step up and be the leading scorer. In years past, it was always one or two guys.

Reactions: HuskerDana
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT