ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Basketball....

Don't know if we'll win but this is the most we've looked like an actual basketball team in a long time. Griesel continues to not look like much of a point. Standing in one spot and dribbling for 10 seconds isn't what we need.

Why TF did he take Keita out? He was playing well in relief of Walker, but Fred decided to go small and play neither of them, and BC goes on a layup spree.

I really like Bandoumel and Gary, lots of energy with those guys. Meanwhile, does anyone know how to run a fast break without charging anymore? Jeeze.

Reactions: HuskerDana
no legit point guard.
How does that happen in your 3rd year at a power 5 school? Does FH specifically look for Gs who can’t shoot, and as a bonus aren’t very fast? There are SOOO many good basketball players out there, it’s not that hard to find competent guards…

I dont think Tominaga looks goofy. Breidenbach however.. he plays clumsy.
Tominaga is playing well because he is finally using more of his skillset instead of only jacking up 3s

That brings me to the question on another thread. How did Purdue end up with Florida St in this challenge?
I don’t think FSU was expected to be terrible. Not great, but not a train wreck.

Unless Michigan State makes a big comeback, the ACC is going to prevail, but that’s because:

1. Meat grinder schedule
  2. Officials aren’t used to rugged Big Ten play
  3. The B1G’s best teams are in the College Football Playoff

I dont think Tominaga looks goofy. Breidenbach however.. he plays clumsy.
Tominaga is playing well because he is finally using more of his skillset instead of only jacking up 3s
Yeah the last couple of games Tominaga has done a tremendous job of moving without the ball. He’s never going to get shots standing in the corner, because there’s no PG to set him up.

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
Some pretty bullshit fouls being called. Fun 1st half, I'm going to bed, hoping it's a a win when I check tomorrow

I don’t think FSU was expected to be terrible. Not great, but not a train wreck.

Unless Michigan State makes a big comeback, the ACC is going to prevail, but that’s because:

1. Meat grinder schedule
  2. Officials aren’t used to rugged Big Ten play
  3. The B1G’s best teams are in the College Football Playoff
Majority of the games the favorite or home team has won the games.. seems like the ACC had better home game matchups..

Better enjoy it.
Sunday- Creighton
Dec 7th -@Indiana
Dec 10th Purdue
Dec 17 @ K-State
Dec 29 Io_ ay
Yeah but if they play like this, the Huskers can stay in those games because they won’t have scoring droughts that go on forever and ever.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT