ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Basketball Tix

Bkasl

Walk On
Nov 11, 2017
Wife and I planning on attending the basketball game at PBA Dec 29 against South Carolina State.
Have not been to a game in 5 years, what is best place to purchase tickets?
Husker office has available but you don’t know view, Stubhub, Geekseats also have.
Any suggestions from past experience appreciated

Wife and I planning on attending the basketball game at PBA Dec 29 against South Carolina State.
Have not been to a game in 5 years, what is best place to purchase tickets?
Husker office has available but you don’t know view, Stubhub, Geekseats also have.
Any suggestions from past experience appreciated
I usually show up gameday and buy them at the ticket office. If you think it might sell out ( that game wont) you can buy at NU online save you the fees.

we buy the nosebleed 300 level seats sometimes, watch the first half from up there, then at halftime move down closer to the court. No one will give you any trouble. Can always hang out on the concourse as well, then just watch for some seats no one is using, walk down and steal.

Reactions: Bkasl
I usually show up gameday and buy them at the ticket office. If you think it might sell out ( that game wont) you can buy at NU online save you the fees.

we buy the nosebleed 300 level seats sometimes, watch the first half from up there, then at halftime move down closer to the court. No one will give you any trouble. Can always hang out on the concourse as well, then just watch for some seats no one is using, walk down and steal.
Pretty much spot on here. I have season tickets in the 300 level as well. I'm usually too lazy to move but the ability to do is usually there.

Reactions: Bkasl

I always pay for premium seats, I have my limo driver waiting for me outside. I need to sit low so I can see the game with my nose in the air.
Just kidding, I am usually up for some kind of stunt. I like the way you think.

Is ticket office at PBA for basketball?

Even teams with strong attendance, which NU definitely has, struggle to get fans into the seats over the holidays. Considering the opponent, good seats for this game will go cheap. Seat Geek already has some lower-level tickets available for $12.

Reactions: Anegada1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT