ADVERTISEMENT

Hugh Freeze

So you're moral compass is ok with Freeze, interesting considering past comments on other coaches
We all have a past. Football is one of the scummiest sports around. I have no false pretenses believing that all schools and coaches will do whatever they can to get a recruit. There is zero innocence in this. NIL will become even worse in time because the have-nots will need to keep up with the haves. When the bar is lowered, you need to do worse things to keep up...

Reactions: BleedRed78
He doesn't check all the boxes. This guy's total coaching record sucks. And if we want to separate college from pro I'm good with that.

His college record is one in which he didn't really suffer through the sanctions placed on PSU for 1. And his coaching in college is as deep as the Platte River in July.
He lost multiple starters to transfers. He was severely limited in how many recruits he could take and still landed better recruits than we did. You’re off your rocker and I mean that in the kindest way…😉

The guy was hiring hookers for recruits.

i-think-thats-a-sound-strategy-ryan-bailey.gif

Was only joking…i am white myself. But he’s a crotchety old irish dude like a lot of my friends dads were growing up In Massachusetts. Guess that kind of observation is no longer politically palatable.

I’m not old enough to know if he was crotchety, but an Irishman named Bob resurrected our program in the sixties. Maybe we need an Irishman with the initials BOB to break the curse and resurrect our program again.

So you're moral compass is ok with Freeze, interesting considering past comments on other coaches
Needing a moral compassion is in his
-He is a head coach who's won at multiple colleges
-Won big games in the SEC
-Is winning big at Liberty, just beat BYU

-What he did at Ole Miss is now legal
If Neb. is serious about winning, which i don't think Trev is, then Urban Meyer and Hugh Freeze gotta be at the very top of the list

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT