ADVERTISEMENT

how will our passing offense do against iowa?

@jonesy5960 @myteamcanbeatupyourteam please help me with my next post, my boyfriend @Flick2.0 is mad at me and is ignoring me.

Choices are:

1. Hey nebbers you’re not in the b12 anymore.
2. Hey nebbers you wish you were as good as Iowa.
3. Hey nebbers our record since 2015 is better than yours.
4. Hey nebbers the sellout streak is a sham.
5. Nebby will be home for Christmas
6. Your team is not a blueblood nebber dork.
7. If Iowa would’ve played in the big8 Iowa would’ve ruled college football.
8. If Iowa could’ve won all their games this season we’d go to the CFP.
9. Iowa should’ve won 250 more games so we could be in the top 10 of wins.

I think those are the top contenders, I can come up with more would’ve, could’ve, should’ve scenarios as there is an endless supply.
GO HAWKs.
Idiot Out Wondering Around!

• Angry
Reactions: HawkeyePillowBiter
I see that all of your homophobic posts are totally cool with the mods on this board.
As a hawkeye and proud gay man why would anyone judge me??

Back to my list, did I miss any zingers?? Full disclosure, some are not mine and all come from hawkeyereport or from this board posted by a fellow hawkeye, please add to my list if I missed any. Thanks big boy.

As it does with any competent defense, CT scrambling and taking hits, routes that are slow to develop and find a few connections. NU better have their 3rd and 4th QB ready to go, Whipple is going to feed the QB's to the lions...
feed the qb to the lions? I thought that humanity stopped doing that in the 2nd century AD. (but then, I flunked history)

As it does with any competent defense, CT scrambling and taking hits, routes that are slow to develop and find a few connections. NU better have their 3rd and 4th QB ready to go, Whipple is going to feed the QB's to the lions...
Well, to be fair, our OL has been serving up QBs for lunch all year long so why should it change now?

You're posting laughing emojis to your alt usernames now. The pathology runs deep. You need to get back on your meds little man.
Closing in on 15k posts since 2004. I’ve posted in every B1G message board and the only site, granted not rivals, I’ve trolled is ISU. Most of the posters on this message board attack Iowa fans, even the ones who come here and want to talk football and not flame. Then, you are absolutely flabbergasted when we call you elitist and stuck on yourselves. You’re what’s wrong with college message boards. Congrats.

will palmer put up alot of yards? how bout washington or the tight end?
can our pass blocking hold off iowa so casey have plenty time in the pocket?
It will do better than our run game but not by much. Unless some O-lineman from Westside and Gretna can play Friday, Casey will be lucky to stay upright. We have the worst O-line in all of FBS after all.

Hopefully this will be last game for many on the O-line.! They need to go on to doing what they do best: circus dancing bears / Pillsbury dough boys!

Reactions: IowaTaterHead
Not good.

Iowa seems to have figured it out at the right time after a piss poor start.

We have had a bottom tier offense for the past 4 games. CT's back but Grant's struggling snd I don't think the offense is gonna click.
Apparently there was a comment from our qb who is getting a little fed up with Barry Sanders Jr. and his insistence on trying to make every play into a human highlight yolo job. Hitting the crease and pushing ahead may not be sexy but it would be a lot better than this 2 yard average crap that's been going on. It's really hurting the team.
I'd give an 'A' for effort and an 'F' for smarts. I realize the blocking is sub par but our leading rushers the last two weeks were Purdy and Thompson. And that's in spite of sacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: John-ozil
Fixed it for you.
Lol….glad you brought up 1999 you insufferable prick. Let’s see, Nebraska smoked Iowa, won the conference championship game and finished 2 coaches and 3 AP….has Iowa ever beat Nebraska, won a conference title and finished inside the top 5 in the same season??? Bbbbwwwwwaaaaaa move along youngster you’re out of your depth over here and stick to what you know, 2015-2021 Iowa’s glory years of beating sh1tty Nebraska teams and winning nothing else of consequence…..

• Wow
Reactions: SkerInCo
Closing in on 15k posts since 2004. I’ve posted in every B1G message board and the only site, granted not rivals, I’ve trolled is ISU. Most of the posters on this message board attack Iowa fans, even the ones who come here and want to talk football and not flame. Then, you are absolutely flabbergasted when we call you elitist and stuck on yourselves. You’re what’s wrong with college message boards. Congrats.
Uh, you realize that a$$ clown you responded to is an Iowa fan right??? You are correct, Iowa fans have a very poor reputation on social media and indeed that buffoon and other Iowa fans like him are “what’s wrong with college message boards…”.

@jonesy5960 @Flick2.0 @SWIowahawks

So there is a legitimate open court case alleging racism inside the Iowa football program and yet your fan base sees fit to have an entire thread dedicated to mocking Nebraska’s black players looks/hair styles and making fun of how black parents name their children????? Damn, the rumors are true, your fan base and coaching staff is full of a bunch of klan members.

Uh, you realize that a$$ clown you responded to is an Iowa fan right??? You are correct, Iowa fans have a very poor reputation on social media and indeed that buffoon and other Iowa fans like him are “what’s wrong with college message boards…”.
The thread in general. I’ve been on numerous boards as an iowa fan and have shown and been given respect on every board except this one. Perhaps it’s the rivalry but your members flame away at iowa fans and are shocked when iowa fans flame back.

At any rate, looking forward to the game Friday. As there is absolutely no inclination to discuss the game, I’m out.

Reactions: IowaTaterHead
@jonesy5960 @Flick2.0 @SWIowahawks

So there is a legitimate open court case alleging racism inside the Iowa football program and yet your fan base sees fit to have an entire thread dedicated to mocking Nebraska’s black players looks/hair styles and making fun of how black parents name their children????? Damn, the rumors are true, your fan base and coaching staff is full of a bunch of klan members.

giphy.gif

The thread in general. I’ve been on numerous boards as an iowa fan and have shown and been given respect on every board except this one. Perhaps it’s the rivalry but your members flame away at iowa fans and are shocked when iowa fans flame back.

At any rate, looking forward to the game Friday. As there is absolutely no inclination to discuss the game, I’m out.
Any Iowa fan who comes here with real insight or questions, will be treated with respect. The most consistent Iowa fan over here is @SWIowahawks he occasionally has something meaningful to post, but a lot of the time he’s just here to flame post or post something that brings nothing meaningful to the board. I’ll look at your post history on here and judge from there. It’s the rare Iowa fan that is willing to defend Iowa football on its own merits, usually they are here to just tear down Nebraska’s legitimate accomplishments. Iowa fans are the most delusional, overly sensitive fan base in college football.

• Haha
Reactions: Flick2.0
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT