ADVERTISEMENT

how will our passing offense do against iowa?

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
will palmer put up alot of yards? how bout washington or the tight end?
can our pass blocking hold off iowa so casey have plenty time in the pocket?

We will HAVE to have some success at passing in order to have a chance vs Iowa. At times our pass-pro has looked halfway competent compared to our run blocking. I'm going to try and stay optimistic.

Have you watched the Huskers this year? We are gonna put up at LEAST 50 points…. 300+ yds rushing, 400yds passing. Our OLine is STOUT!!

• Haha
Reactions: beatdahuskers
Not good.

Iowa seems to have figured it out at the right time after a piss poor start.

We have had a bottom tier offense for the past 4 games. CT's back but Grant's struggling snd I don't think the offense is gonna click.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PoleSmokinHawkeye
Thompson will have to take advantage of his one or two shots over the top. He is gonna throw a pick or two, he always does. He has to want to take the easy yards Iowa will give him early in the drive.

• Love
Reactions: PoleSmokinHawkeye
Thompson will have to take advantage of his one or two shots over the top. He is gonna throw a pick or two, he always does. He has to want to take the easy yards Iowa will give him early in the drive.
There will not be any easy yards. We have a national championship type defense and special teams, a little better QB play and bring on Georgia. Our hawks have been elite since 2002, bring on tOSU. Indy here we come.

Sure, the Husker O line is all of the sudden going to be good. On paper, this is a joke of a game with Iowa's D being really good and our O being really bad. I guess that is why games aren't played on paper.

FWIW, LaPorta the TE who is their best receiver and FB Pottebaum are not listed on the deep chart this we… Both had leg injuries at Minnesota..

will palmer put up alot of yards? how bout washington or the tight end?
can our pass blocking hold off iowa so casey have plenty time in the pocket?
As it does with any competent defense, CT scrambling and taking hits, routes that are slow to develop and find a few connections. NU better have their 3rd and 4th QB ready to go, Whipple is going to feed the QB's to the lions...

I think the Iowa D will be good for two interceptions.

He's the same Nebraska troll that spends most of his days on the Iowa site plastering laughing emojis under dozens of 3rd grade usernames. A terrific representative to be sure.
Us Hawkeye fans are such great guests over here. I’m glad to be a hawkeye, my fellow fans accept me regardless of my sexual preference, being Caucasian probably helps with my acceptance by my fellow Iowa fans, but I’ll take it.

Real Hawkeye fans are actually funny, so.
We are so funny. I’m working on my next post, give your opinion please,

1. Hey nebbers you’re not in the b12 anymore.
2. Hey nebbers you wish you were as good as Iowa.
3. Hey nebbers our record since 2015 is better than yours.
4. Hey nebbers the sellout streak is a sham.
5. Nebby will be home for Christmas
6. Your team is not a blueblood nebber dork.
7. If Iowa would’ve played in the big8 Iowa would’ve ruled college football.
8. If Iowa could’ve won all their games this season we’d go to the CFP.
9. Iowa should’ve won 250 more games so we could be in the top 10 of wins.

I think those are the top contenders, I can come up with more would’ve, could’ve, should’ve scenarios as there is an endless supply.

Give me your pick sexy and hit me up on hawkeyereport.

GO HAWKs.

• Haha
Reactions: BigRedTed
If he generally throws a pick or two, there’s a good chance Iowa gets at least 3. The DBs start salivating as soon as they see 3rd down.

• Love
Reactions: HawkeyePillowBiter
Dude, you are the least self-aware poster on the planet. Seriously. Get help.
Lol…..the following are some of your posts on the husker forum, talk about no
self-awareness, get lost Iowa dbag…

7 straight wins. 10-2. Headed for a New Years Bowl. You'd give your left nut to be where Iowa is right now.

7 wins better than the Huskers.

Has Frost compiled his list of big wins at Nebraska yet?

Best 0-3 team in the country without a doubt.

See! You used your words. Good boy!!
You Iowa turds are fortunate that this is actually a free board, just sign up and post for free, the DBags running the free board at hawkeyereport require approval in order to post. Head on back to your echo chamber a$$hole you provide nothing of substance over here.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
You Iowa turds are fortunate that this is actually a free board, just sign up and post for free, the DBags running the free board at hawkeyereport require approval in order to post. Head on back to your echo chamber a$$hole you provide nothing of substance over here.
Look at you using all of those words. Such a big boy. You should try using your words instead of pictures over on the Iowa site. Don't be afraid. You could use one of your 2 dozen or so creative usernames. I'm sure you'll be well received and everyone will be wowed by your scintillating intellect.

• Love
Reactions: HawkeyePillowBiter
Look at you using all of those words. Such a big boy. You should try using your words instead of pictures over on the Iowa site. Don't be afraid. You could use one of your 2 dozen or so creative usernames. I'm sure you'll be well received and everyone will be wowed by your scintillating intellect.
Nah, my service to this board is to troll the trolls. I enjoy putting you Iowa turds in your place.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
@jonesy5960 @myteamcanbeatupyourteam please help me with my next post, my boyfriend @Flick2.0 is mad at me and is ignoring me.

Choices are:

1. Hey nebbers you’re not in the b12 anymore.
2. Hey nebbers you wish you were as good as Iowa.
3. Hey nebbers our record since 2015 is better than yours.
4. Hey nebbers the sellout streak is a sham.
5. Nebby will be home for Christmas
6. Your team is not a blueblood nebber dork.
7. If Iowa would’ve played in the big8 Iowa would’ve ruled college football.
8. If Iowa could’ve won all their games this season we’d go to the CFP.
9. Iowa should’ve won 250 more games so we could be in the top 10 of wins.

I think those are the top contenders, I can come up with more would’ve, could’ve, should’ve scenarios as there is an endless supply.
GO HAWKs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT