ADVERTISEMENT

How many degrees does this dude have by now?

Did some research on him as I had no idea about his story...he isn't as old as I would have thought in this circumstance...he's 26 (how is that possible in your 9th year of college)..?

He also played in every game for the Canes last year which makes this decision to grant his 9th year even more puzzling. i'd have more empathy if he got Aaron Rogered last season (no i wouldnt now that i think about it more)

Personally I think its a terrible idea to let 26 year olds play a sport where they will hitting kids as young as 19, and that's just one of the issues with it

c7bb21d2-eb74-4757-8ac4-d6f78d0ae716_text.gif

Reactions: Baxter48
Ninth-Year Tight End Cam McCormick Scores First Miami Touchdown of 2024 Season

College football careers are starting to dwarf NFL career length. I guess I'm just surprised that a ninth year player actually contributed.

Cue the Tommy Boy references.
I expect this to be the next lawsuit against the NCAA. With NIL players will sue that somehow the 4 year rule violates their civil rights. If a student can go to school indefinitely why can't they play sports?

Did some research on him as I had no idea about his story...he isn't as old as I would have thought in this circumstance...he's 26 (how is that possible in your 9th year of college)..?

He also played in every game for the Canes last year which makes this decision to grant his 9th year even more puzzling. i'd have more empathy if he got Aaron Rogered last season (no i wouldnt now that i think about it more)

Personally I think its a terrible idea to let 26 year olds play a sport where they will hitting kids as young as 19, and that's just one of the issues with it
Players are paid now and it's already turning into a semi-professional league. The 19 yo will just have to deal with it.

Players are paid now and it's already turning into a semi-professional league. The 19 yo will just have to deal with it.

Sounds similar to people who think men should be able to box against women to me. "just deal with it"...Its a terrible idea and a selfish move on the 26 y/o part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT