ADVERTISEMENT

How I THINK this ends up...

Huseker1

Walk On
Nov 26, 2017
Let me preface this post by saying that this is just what I think is going to happen. I have no real knowledge or connections that lead me to believe this. I could be completely wrong and I'm not saying that I agree or disagree. This is just what I think will happen.

Trev will give Scott the opportunity to come back under the following conditions:

1 - Scott agrees to make staff changes, firing all of his offensive assistants except for Beckton. Scott agrees to change the offense to more of a running, ball control type offense (hopefully with a mobile quarterback). Bill Busch will be promoted to a full time assistant, coaching special teams and becomes the recruiting coordinator.

2 - Scott agrees to change his contract in a similar way that Michigan changed Harbaugh's last year, reducing his buyout to $5 million a year on a rotating basis.

If Scott is willing to agree to those terms, he's allowed back next year with the understanding that he has to get to a bowl game or he'll be fired at the end of next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News