ADVERTISEMENT

How does Maryland flip a 5 star WR..

Well LSU aren't known as paymasters like Bama, Georgia and Clemson. Locksley did hang with Saban for a lil while so maybe he learned a few new tricks.

Either way I'm glad Maryland got him! They have enough superior talent right in the cajun state.....bleep LSU!

Reactions: 9and4
My theory is he called Coach Orgeron to confirm his commitment. Coach O responded with "sqweoev werkyvewp vweryhew we5rvm tweru" and the kid thought he meant LSU had oversigned and he had to go someplace else. Laughing
LOVED IT!!!! I really like O, but I have no clue what he is saying half the time...:)

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
screenshot-2019-10-25-at-10-37-10.png

I’m just glad to get him away from LSU!
Isn't that the truth? If a school like Nebraska, (or really anyone else other than Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Ohio St) is going to win a national title, it would be very helpful if the top talent got spread around A LOT more than it is currently.

From LSU.?o_O
They just say, "you'll be our #1 WR from day one and the focal point of our offense. If you play like we expect the NFL will come calling your junior year." No doubt proximity to his home probably played a role.

They just say, "you'll be our #1 WR from day one and the focal point of our offense. If you play like we expect the NFL will come calling your junior year." No doubt proximity to his home probably played a role.

Sure, but Maryland also doesn't have a QB.

Sometimes your mom's cooking, and your high school girlfriend's "cooking," are hard to overcome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT