ADVERTISEMENT

How do I find the best fried chicken? [access codes]###***

Anyone remember Sadie's Saloon? It was attached to the old Villager Hotel in central Lincoln.

Best fried chicken in town and excellent sides, served family style. Man that was some good chicken.

I had Nashville hot chicken at a place called the Jones Assembly in OKC and man it was absolutely delicious, that or the hot blonde smiling at me made it taste good.

They served it up on a big ole piece of cornbread and covered it in maple syrup.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I had Nashville hot chicken at a place called the Jones Assembly in OKC and man it was absolutely delicious, that or the hot blonde smiling at me made it taste good.

They served it up on a big ole piece of cornbread and covered it in maple syrup.
Since it was Nashville hot served in OKC . My guess it was the Hot Blonde .

If there aren't shootings or robberies in the community.

Chicken is not good.
racist comedy central GIF

Yeah that place is legit. They have really good cocktails too

Since it was Nashville hot served in OKC . My guess it was the Hot Blonde .
Man, I was in Nashville actually two weeks ago. Ate a place called BJ Hot Chicken. It was really good flavor wise, and I do like spicy food, but I was thankful at my last piece that it was my last piece!

Reactions: Laner2
Church’s chicken…. Just don’t look anyone in the eye
They built that Church’s by the Walmart on 168th & Maple. I was really excited for it. Apparently a hell of a LOT of people were. It took for-Freaking-ever to get in there. Finally did and was majorly disappointing. So F’n bland. Nasty chicken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT