ADVERTISEMENT

How did Syracuse lose to MN

He didn't get benched after Tulane.. and Tulane went 12-2 ending the season beating USC..
I didn’t say he did

Yep, and they beat kst on the road as double digit underdogs most because they forced AM to keep the ball in his hands

It did not go well

I didn’t say he did

Yep, and they beat kst on the road as double digit underdogs most because they forced AM to keep the ball in his hands

It did not go well
I don't really remember the game but just looking at the box score seems odd to pin the loss on AM?

No turnovers and over half their offensive yards? Weren't people saying the Kstate OC wasn't really opening up any sort of offense for the team?

I don't really remember the game but just looking at the box score seems odd to pin the loss on AM?

No turnovers and over half their offensive yards? Weren't people saying the Kstate OC wasn't really opening up any sort of offense for the team?
And why do you think that is?

AM clearly played better at K Stank...not that it would take that much, but he was better. His victory against OU w/ 5 total touchdowns???, @ OU if memory serves????, had to feel pretty great. Hard to know how much of his struggles here were the result of the worst coach of our lifetime, or him...maybe a combination, but he closed out his career well at K-Stank and should feel proud of what he did there.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT