ADVERTISEMENT

How bad is the B1G West?

If you like 1950’s and 60’s football you’ll love the big ten west, except for Nebraska these teams are stuck in a time warp and they love it. actually except for Ohio st and Maryland offensive schemes the whole conference is putrid. Hell watching the wishbone would be wonderful

It sure is. If we win out -- a HUGE if -- we will be 7-5. And going up against either Michigan or OSU. We will get annihilated but at least we would once again spoil Iowa's season. Sweet.

Reactions: BleedRed78
y29WFC.gif

Reactions: OO Snipes
I see all teams from the Big Ten West make a bowl game sans Purdue. I also predict Nebraska, Iowa, Northwestern, Illinois, and Wisconsin all winning bowl games this year. Minnesota will lose.

Got to get a parlay bookie in Vegas to take on this bet.

It sure is. If we win out -- a HUGE if -- we will be 7-5. And going up against either Michigan or OSU. We will get annihilated but at least we would once again spoil Iowa's season. Sweet.
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if we finished 7-7 with losses in Big championship and bowl loss. I would prefer a bowl win, but I mean who goes 7-7?

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Anybody know what channel the Iowa game will be on next Friday? I can't find it on my Cox guide and when I look online I only see that it's streaming on Fubo...

One can easily make an argument that it is the worst P5 division in college football history. It has always been bad, but this is a very special horrible year of trainwreck bad.

Is there truly a legit top 40 team in the division?

The B10 West is a joke and should be downgraded to FCS. These consistently low scores are not indicative of great defenses. It's absolutely inept offenses. All of it is just painful to watch and only idiots would do so.

Having said that, this idiot is preparing for his punishment which will start in less than an hour. I don't enjoy it but that's the magnetism of masochism fanhood.

It’s terrible and very boring to watch. This conference has pulled us into the depths of cfb hell. I’d be ecstatic if we left.

Reactions: HuskersWay
The B1G West is insane. Iowa is currently losing to Illinois. If they lose and we win out, then we will win the West.

How insane is that?
Honestly I don't care who is the B1G West champ this year. It's meaningless given the pathetic ability of the division teams and divisions are gone next year. Whoever is champ is going to get smashed by the B1G East champ any way. What I do care a lot about though s the Huskers getting to a bowl game, any bowl game, so they can take advantage of those extra practices.

Iowa seems to always find a way to win the close games. When that Illini player dropped the past on 3rd down before Iowa scored I said " Now Iowa will win ". It's amazing how lucky they are.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT