ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully this interests some of you

hskr_bdgr

Walk On
Nov 26, 2017
I just made a website where i’ll be covering husker sports and local high school football, basketball, wrestling, and baseball. The site isn’t quite finished but there are 3 articles up as of now. There will be an article everyday and a podcast once a week. Just my take on everything going on, with a little humor mixed in. The website is www.huskermikestake.com
Hopefully some of you check it out and enjoy it. Don’t be too critical(if possible)of how it looks because as I said it’s not the absolute finished product yet.

I just made a website where i’ll be covering husker sports and local high school football, basketball, wrestling, and baseball. The site isn’t quite finished but there are 3 articles up as of now. There will be an article everyday and a podcast once a week. Just my take on everything going on, with a little humor mixed in. The website is www.huskermikestake.com
Hopefully some of you check it out and enjoy it. Don’t be too critical(if possible)of how it looks because as I said it’s not the absolute finished product yet.
Best of luck with it. Hope you are successful with it.

Reactions: baseball31ne
thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT