ADVERTISEMENT

Holding

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
This is looking worse by the week. It seems like absolutely no improvement. Farinouk? He should have everything to succeed. Is it the coaches or him? What a disappointment. Tanner Farmer... it's the whole OL.We need to have a visit from the ghost of Uncle Milty. What the story here? Technique, Effort or Injury?

Someone posted ncaa rules that allows holding, imo since we're a bad team we're not going to get any questionable call our way, it's not right and now I can understand why Kansas Iowa state Missouri kst would complain about Nebraska getting away with things they didn't I understand how difficult it was for those teams to build momentum for the season

Reactions: saluno22
It's a lot harder to get called for holding when you are moving forward. We have not done that much

Reactions: saluno22
It's a lot harder to get called for holding when you are moving forward. We have not done that much
I'm upset at the fact we are so bad and that I laughed at your post. Very true. It's a lot easier to see holding when the OL is staying in place or moving backwards.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT