ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers back at home 9.0 point dog against the Boilers

Loyer was crying for that call before the play even started. And these ass-kissers gave him exactly what he wanted
It’s almost to the point where they should review offensive charge calls and award T and the ball when guys flop.

Good heavens you’re down by one pull the damned thing out and play for one shot

My entire family is just laughing our asses off right now!

How is Keita not in the game for that last possession? Luckily the offensive rebound came too late.

I don’t understand why Fred burned his only timeout there.

I know he wants to put Tominaga back in , but why take him out in the first place?

Reactions: earn8981
Welcher sucks he’s offensive liability..

And the F’ing ref misses a TURNOVER and calls a damn foul.😡
How the hell he get 22 at Indiana but cant make an 8 foot jump shot today? Inconsistency at its finest.

That blown call was horrid. Almost as bad as Nebraska ability to make a freaking free throw. Then missing kike 12 shots in a row towards the end of regulation? Come on man.

Reactions: scarletred
How the hell he get 22 at Indiana but cant make an 8 foot jump shot today? Inconsistency at its finest.

That blown call was horrid. Almost as bad as Nebraska ability to make a freaking free throw. Then missing kike 12 shots in a row towards the end of regulation? Come on man.
We were 7-10 at the strips but the most important front ends of one+one we missed all 3.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Reminds me of the ridiculous no-call last season on Alonzo verge that would’ve given us the win and we lost. That chaotic possession had a good chance of ending in a bucket that Purdue was not ready to defend and we take the lead.

On the bright side, we have a team that’s fun to watch compete with (probably overrated) the #4 team in the nation. I thought the game plan was solid on Edey. They just made one more play than us on a terrible call. Doesn’t get much easier going to K-state next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT