ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiberg Contract Extension????

Aksarben

Senior
May 31, 2001
Another incredible blunder, this is a public taxpayer supported university. It makes one wonder what else they're hiding down there......

Focus should be on rebuilding football and not much else at this time. let basketball be what it is and whatever it becomes until football is fixed first.

Moos really excelled at giving away other peoples' money, performance be damned. The extension he gave Frost made my head explode, but a lot of fans bought into ol' Bill's "we gotta show the world he's our guy" nonsense.

Last edited:
Moos really excelled at giving away other peoples' money, performance be damned. The extension he gave Frost made my head explode, but a lot of fans bought into ol' Bill's "we gotta show the world he's our guy" nonsense.
Add Ronnie to that list. Smdh

Who says being a loser doesn't pay. I wonder if Nebraska could find a way to make that extension void if it wasn't approved by the Chancellor? At least Frost has the stones to take a pay decrease for one year to prove his worth. What Fred and Bill did is almost flat out stealing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT