ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm

Once again, a wrong reactionary move on Frost's part. The starters on both sides of the ball need to get some confidence and there's no better way to do that than beating up on the backups. Going up against a peer opponent is the last thing they need to do when they already have zero confidence.

I remember our greatest teams saying practice was harder than the games.

1 vs 1 in practice? What a unique and revolutionary idea. I suspect the 18 remaining Frost fans think this entitles him to a pay raise and a 10 year extension

Reactions: BleedRed78
1 vs 1 in practice? What a unique and revolutionary idea. I suspect the 18 remaining Frost fans think this entitles him to a pay raise and a 10 year extension
It’s amazing that it has took him 5 years to figure out best on best should been used from day one..

Very disappointing..

They have to keep building quality depth so they can continue to run 1vs1's and worry less about injury. Unfortunately if you're not winning its tough to hold on to quality depth. Even tougher with the portal. Regardless of who the coach is they need to keep bringing in impact players from the portal. I would really like to see some O line players that can come in and make an immediate impact. If they can do it everywhere else why not the O line to?

Reactions: BleedRed78
Chins playing prevent defense vs a FCS team all game is what we should be talking about...we aren't Iowa or Northwestern. We need to bring pressure and attack on defense. Our offense has athletes who can score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT