ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Sparky, you still out there?

K2C Sooner

Sep 2, 2012
I once made an internet bet with Spark. A bottle of his wing sauce versus a bottle of Head Country BBQ sauce made in Oklahoma. I won and he paid off with some great sauce. I have made a few other of these type bets and none of them responded after losing. Great guy and hope he is doing well.

That's not the reason I posted. I saw a post where a Nebraska radio personality stated that 70% of Nebraska fans would rather go back to the Big 12. I just wonder if that is true? Any of you guys miss us?

BTW, I'm not talking the money side. Here's the quote and Lehman has his own radio show here in Oklahoma

Heard a Nebraska radio guy on with Lehman estimate 70% of fans would rather be in the Big 12.

I'm a little surprised. Money is king, but I still found it interesting.

Reactions: sparky62
The old man is in the middle of having some surgeries. Gonna be a long Fall for him. The Docs are getting him fixed up after a career in Public Service.

many get well wishes from me.

oh. and no big 12. i'd be shocked at 70%...i thought we picked up our toys and went home.

I talk to lots of Husker fans on RSS and very few have ever stated an interest in returning to Texas and the other 11.

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
I am calling bullshit on the idea that Husker fans want back in the Big 12. I know of not one Husker fan who wants that.

I miss our games with OU. But that is it.

I once made an internet bet with Spark. A bottle of his wing sauce versus a bottle of Head Country BBQ sauce made in Oklahoma. I won and he paid off with some great sauce. I have made a few other of these type bets and none of them responded after losing. Great guy and hope he is doing well.

That's not the reason I posted. I saw a post where a Nebraska radio personality stated that 70% of Nebraska fans would rather go back to the Big 12. I just wonder if that is true? Any of you guys miss us?

BTW, I'm not talking the money side. Here's the quote and Lehman has his own radio show here in Oklahoma

Heard a Nebraska radio guy on with Lehman estimate 70% of fans would rather be in the Big 12.

I'm just lurking right now. Rotator cuff & labrum surgery yesterday. BTW Oxy & Valium are great meds. I would find it very hard to believe that 70% would return. From the people I've spoken with, Id say the majority would rather stay here and most would like to see you move here or at least play a non-conferece game against OU every year.

Big 8 yes, big 12 no.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT