ADVERTISEMENT

Here are some times that Nebraska targets will be announcing. All times are local Lincoln times.

Tuco Salamanca

Athletic Director
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
Javontae Jean-Baptiste: 7:00-8:30am
Jarrett Bell: 3:00pm
Willie Canty: 9:30am
Andre Hunt: 3:00pm
Ken Montgomery: 8:40am
Otito Ogbonnia: 10:00 am
Taiyon Palmer: 1:30pm
Caleb Tannor: 7:45am
Cam Taylor: 9am
Maurice Washington: 1:45pm

Unknown times - if you know them post and I will update this list.

Jalen Robinson:

Last edited:

\
Jarrett Bell:
Andre Hunt:
Otito Ogbonnia
Jalen Robinson:

Any idea on Canty?

Looks like JJB is trending hard to Ohio State right now, but on the flip side, we're starting to pick up steam for Caleb Tannor, who looks like a BEAST.

Tomorrow will be interesting indeed. If we can pick up Tannor, Washington, one of the O-linemen (Canty, Robinson, Bell), and that WR Hunt, I'll be very, very happy. We're at 19 commits and they wanted to try to hit 24-25, so we should be good with those numbers, plus maybe 1 more.

Tomorrow is going to be a blast. We already have a great class, and tomorrow is just icing on the cake in my opinion!

Speaking of icing, does ANYTHING beat sour cream icing? Or whatever that stuff is that is on carrot cake? mmmm...

Looks like JJB is trending hard to Ohio State right now, but on the flip side, we're starting to pick up steam for Caleb Tannor, who looks like a BEAST.

Tomorrow will be interesting indeed. If we can pick up Tannor, Washington, one of the O-linemen (Canty, Robinson, Bell), and that WR Hunt, I'll be very, very happy. We're at 19 commits and they wanted to try to hit 24-25, so we should be good with those numbers, plus maybe 1 more.

Tomorrow is going to be a blast. We already have a great class, and tomorrow is just icing on the cake in my opinion!

Speaking of icing, does ANYTHING beat sour cream icing? Or whatever that stuff is that is on carrot cake? mmmm...

I'll be disappointed if we lose Jean-Baptiste to Ohio State. If it happens, I won't blame the coaching staff. It's just a reality check for the status of Husker football that Ohio State can slow play a kid out of New Jersey and still beat us out.

Reactions: JBreezy79
Man, what a buzz kill about JJB. I was hoping Signing Days defined mostly by their disappointments would become a thing of the past. We'll see how the class in fact turns out tomorrow, so I am not trying to issue a negative verdict yet. But things looked a lot more promising just 24 hours ago.

Reactions: davecisar
Jarrett Bell: 3:00pm
Willie Canty: 9:30am
Otito Ogbonnia: 10:00 am

Andre Hunt:
Jalen Robinson:
From what I gather from the internet it's looking like Canty, Ogbonnia, Tannor, Washington, and maybe Hunt.

Would be nicer if we could steal either Bell, JJB, or Palmer but isn't looking likely.

I thought I read somewhere that tOSU hire his HS coach. Could be wrong

That was Rutgers who just hired his high school coach.

Ohio State is about to lose their defensive coordinator to the Patriots. I thought that might help us with JJB, but apparently not.

From what I gather from the internet it's looking like Canty, Ogbonnia, Tannor, Washington, and maybe Hunt.

Would be nicer if we could steal either Bell, JJB, or Palmer but isn't looking likely.
It seems like we are in pretty good shape with Hunt. Ogbonnia seems like a mystery, I would put him in the tossup group with Taylor and Montgomery.

I love carrot cake, about the only sweet thing I’ll pay money for. As to the original topic, can’t help but be excited where we are right now, just feels like a couple positive surprises are imminent still though..

Reactions: chrsmneric
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT