ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh's recruiting tactics.

Am I the only one who remembers the story about Bo locking up Maliek Collins on his in home visit by challenging him to a wrestling match in his living room? Maliek apparently easily took him down and laughed about it.

I thought that was Tanner Farmer?

I'm not sure if Harbaugh is really weird, or he just likes creating that persona so he can be thought of as some kind of eccentric genius. Being thought of as such could have its advantages.

The trouble is that while being considered eccentric is all fine and good when you are winning and meeting or exceeding expectations, it becomes very old, a distraction, and a reasons to question someone when things aren't going so well.

Plus pulling Schollie from a kid that's been committed for over 2 years, this guy is trash.
The kid was notified last fall about commitment, wouldn't camp at Mi to show his stuff, took the easy play for senior yr, worried about injury, Mi not being able to comment because of ncaa rules. I'm betting the bs starts coming out of the woodwork and all the JH slammers never let out a chickens peep.

The kid was notified last fall about commitment, wouldn't camp at Mi to show his stuff, took the easy play for senior yr, worried about injury, Mi not being able to comment because of ncaa rules. I'm betting the bs starts coming out of the woodwork and all the JH slammers never let out a chickens peep.
Well according to several media outlets that have now picked up on the story what you just said was total BS.

What about the DT Weaver deal? Was he given notice too? What i read about it, he got his scholly ripped away without warning and 2 weeks away from signing day. Defend the dude all you want and hes getting away with it now but word will spread and it will eventually coast them recruits and commitments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT