ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Indigenous Peoples Day

Happy Genocide Day!!!

I remember being at UNL and walking to class (Actually, I was probably walking to the Union to get food) and saw this group of (virgin) college kids that were protesting Columbus Day and one of them (the head virgin, I assume) had a big sign that said it was "Genocide Day".

I will never forget seeing all those virgins standing there in protest of Columbus Day, I have no facts to back it up BUT I am guessing that it was the largest collection of virginity in the 18-22 year age range in history.

Columbus Day Celebration GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Blessings to all
Dude gets bumped to first class. They seat him next to the hottest woman he’s ever seen. They chat. He finds out she’s on her way to present at a sex therapists’ convention. He asks what topic she’s presenting. “Ethnical Sexual Prowess, she replies. “Interesting,” he says. “What are some of your presentation highlights?”

“Well, it so happens Native American men have the most stamina in bed…by far.” “Wow, that’s unexpected,” he responds. “Oh, that’s nothing. Recent research shows that Jewish men have the largest penises…by a mile.” “No Way!” he utters completely surprised.

“You seem like a really nice fellow,” she fawns. “Perhaps we can get together this week. But I’m embarrassed I haven’t even gotten your name.”

He reaches out his hand and gently shakes hers and says, “Tonto Goldstein. Very pleased to meet you!”

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub
Dude gets bumped to first class. They seat him next to the hottest woman he’s ever seen. They chat. He finds out she’s on her way to present at a sex therapists’ convention. He asks what topic she’s presenting. “Ethnical Sexual Prowess, she replies. “Interesting,” he says. “What are some of your presentation highlights?”

“Well, it so happens Native American men have the most stamina in bed…by far.” “Wow, that’s unexpected,” he responds. “Oh, that’s nothing. Recent research shows that Jewish men have the largest penises…by a mile.” “No Way!” he utters completely surprised.

“You seem like a really nice fellow,” she fawns. “Perhaps we can get together this week. But I’m embarrassed I haven’t even gotten your name.”

He reaches out his hand and gently shakes hers and says, “Tonto Goldstein. Very pleased to meet you!”
What's the tldr?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT