ADVERTISEMENT

Hafiz to Indiana

Iu is not taking his commitment.

So Indiana didn't send him a Letter of Intent, or financial aid paperwork, to sign Monday?

He signed something Monday, so if Indiana sent it to him and he signed it, the Hoosiers either lose that football scholarship for 1 academic year or it's deducted from their +3 allowance from the conference.

Indiana has removed Hafiz off there 2017 commit list and is not accepting his commitment. Just a little update on a continuing situation. Not sure anyone cares. Go Big Red

I hope that cat was worth losing multiple scholly offers. Juco his only option now?

I hope that cat was worth losing multiple scholly offers. Juco his only option now?
I would guess so. I have no idea if Illinois or Minnesota pulled there offers. I would assume they did.
Doubt he'd go to Minnesota even if they did still want him. #1 he may open himself up to disciplinary action by the school before he even puts on pads if he were to enroll. #2 he told the girl he sexually assaulted that he wasn't going there because the place was too f'd up.

Doubt he'd go to Minnesota even if they did still want him. #1 he may open himself up to disciplinary action by the school before he even puts on pads if he were to enroll. #2 he told the girl he sexually assaulted that he wasn't going there because the place was too f'd up.
where was it ever stated he sexually assaulted anyone?

So Indiana didn't send him a Letter of Intent, or financial aid paperwork, to sign Monday?

He signed something Monday, so if Indiana sent it to him and he signed it, the Hoosiers either lose that football scholarship for 1 academic year or it's deducted from their +3 allowance from the conference.

Nah. He just signed grant in aid papers. A player can sign these at 15 schools and not attend any of them. There is nothing binding.

He can't sign an NLI until Feb 1, that would be binding.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
where was it ever stated he sexually assaulted anyone?
By her in the 80 page report.

Nah. He just signed grant in aid papers. A player can sign these at 15 schools and not attend any of them. There is nothing binding.

He can't sign an NLI until Feb 1, that would be binding.

B1G schools are restricted with how many they can send out. FA binds the school to the player.

B1G schools are restricted with how many they can send out. FA binds the school to the player.

Are you sure? I was under the impression those are all contingent upon final approval and ultimate enrollment. My youngest is going through this now. I didn't read all the fine print, but was told there is an out for conduct, she isn't out gang raping anyone, so I wasn't worried about conduct. If he never enrolls why would it be anything more than an offer?

Are you sure? I was under the impression those are all contingent upon final approval and ultimate enrollment. My youngest is going through this now. I didn't read all the fine print, but was told there is an out for conduct, she isn't out gang raping anyone, so I wasn't worried about conduct. If he never enrolls why would it be anything more than an offer?

I believe we're both right. I do know financial aid binds the school, but I'm sure you're right as well regarding a "code of conduct" clause.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT