ADVERTISEMENT

Guys, Prime will be

drubendall

Assistant Head Coach
Apr 18, 2004
On 60 Minutes tonight. Tune in, I think we will have even more ammo to cause our heads to explode!

Coach Prime is prolly just misunderstood.

I saw that. I said the tonight show, but he skipped that and went straight to 60 minutes.

He was rather subdued during their game last night. He knows there are a lot of flaws exposed with his team and there is work to get done. Meanwhile the media will keep propping the team up. If not for Sheduer being a top notch QB the buffs would have lost to CSU and as Deion called him “that dude” Norvell.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
He was rather subdued during their game last night. He knows there are a lot of flaws exposed with his team and there is work to get done. Meanwhile the media will keep propping the team up. If not for Sheduer being a top notch QB the buffs would have lost to CSU and as Deion called him “that dude” Norvell.
Yeah, his kid has covered up a lot of issues. Like I said, they are a few plays away from being 0-3

I couldn't be less interested, and frankly y'all should stop making a new thread everytime Deion breathes
Why are you posting in this thread? You are perpetuating the Deion love fest by posting here.

Why are you posting in this thread? You are perpetuating the Deion love fest by posting here.
What a stupid thought process.

If someone yells at your wife, do you choose not to yell because that only increases the amount of yelling?

What a stupid thought process.

If someone yells at your wife, do you choose not to yell because that only increases the amount of yelling?
What a dense poster… obvious joke for most, over your head by a mile though. Sorry, I was being facetious. That is, I was making a joke.

Why are so many people infatuated with prime? imo he’s an ass he definitely shouldn’t be getting that much publicity on a freaking Nebraska site
He’s like the heel in professionial wrestling. You dont like the guy but you watch anyway. Sadly no one is going to smack him with a chair, so not a perfect analogy.

He can win 8 games this year. Thats a nice improvement. It gets tricky next year because he will be starting a new qb. No guarantees. Shedouche will be busy sticking his gold watch in the face of guys like Aaron Donald, Chris Jones and Nick Bosa.

I think Sheduer will lead them to 7-8 wins, if he stays healthy. CSU had one D Lineman that was all over him and the hits will keep on coming.

I’ll take the under. But I do think they can get to 6 and get Bowl eligible.

Reactions: kevingne
Dude is a marketing genius. He’s getting a ton a free publicity thanks to this infatuation. Many people already have Prime Derangement Syndrome, which just propels the myth.
Totally true.

You have to give him credit, he knows how to market himself, the team, the school.

He’s like the heel in professionial wrestling. You dont like the guy but you watch anyway. Sadly no one is going to smack him with a chair, so not a perfect analogy.

He can win 8 games this year. Thats a nice improvement. It gets tricky next year because he will be starting a new qb. No guarantees. Shedouche will be busy sticking his gold watch in the face of guys like Aaron Donald, Chris Jones and Nick Bosa.
I will agree about Coach Sanders not getting a “chair” but the way some of his players act, including his son, they may take some chairs that look like shoulders the way Hunter did last night.

I see many talk about how Coach is putting God and how to be a man into his players yet there seems to be quite a bit of room to keep working on it. The media and the followers of Coach can’t seem to see any flaws, which only push forward the idea of whatever you do, it can be wrapped in the protective wording of being victimized for the response to any behavior.

Will be interesting to see how the season plays out on and off the field for the team, it’s players and their coach.

They overcame some adversity last night in the loss of a very talented player with some assistance of 17 penalties for 182 yards and winning the turnover margin, +2. When the overall talent level is more equal, will be interesting to see how they adjust and respond when the scoreboard doesn’t go their way.

Of course all that I hear out here is what a major coup it was to get Prime to Boulder—National Championships and Heisman’s are soon to follow. Well, we’ll see about that. While I do think they’ll have a tough time with Oregon, USC, and possibly Utah, unfortunately still ending up 9-3 is really not a stretch for them. Prime wants to prove all the doubters wrong.

Maybe, but he seems to be doing things right.

I respect your opinion, but I’m not seeing what things he’s doing right. I guess he did bring his jerk son with him, so he’s been able to squeak out a couple early season wins, behind good QB play. And he is getting a lot of attention, which is what he’s always been all about.

I just think their success is smoke and mirrors and can’t last. I also look at how this team conducts itself and it definitely doesn’t seem like a team led by a guy doing things right.

I respect your opinion, but I’m not seeing what things he’s doing right. I guess he did bring his jerk son with him, so he’s been able to squeak out a couple early season wins, behind good QB play. And he is getting a lot of attention, which is what he’s always been all about.

I just think their success is smoke and mirrors and can’t last. I also look at how this team conducts itself and it definitely doesn’t seem like a team led by a guy doing things right.
They’re 3-0, so you can say he’s doing things right at the moment, but long term we will see. I’m with you in that I believe it’s smoke and mirrors as well, but the only stat that matters shows he’s doing it right. FOR NOW.

In 3 weeks, we will likely revisit this talking about how it all blew up.

They’re 3-0, so you can say he’s doing things right at the moment, but long term we will see. I’m with you in that I believe it’s smoke and mirrors as well, but the only stat that matters shows he’s doing it right. FOR NOW.

In 3 weeks, we will likely revisit this talking about how it all blew up.

For sure they have found a way to win. And maybe that’s all he meant, but when I read “he seems to be doing things right”, I interpreted it to mean more. And when I see players taunting other teams and players before and after games because their coach is egging it on, I don’t see a guy “doing things right”

But I admit I could be reading too much into it and he was just talking early season W’s.

You are giving him far too much credit.
Serious?

How many Nebraska fans, let alone other college football fans across the United States stayed up extra late to watch two college programs that haven’t done squat in years?

How many conversations on other college boards are talking about Nebraska football right now? They are talking about Coach Prime and Colorado right now? Here we are knee-deep talking about him and probably watching him on 60 Minutes.

Dion Sanders is the sole reason for that.

Serious?

How many Nebraska fans, let alone other college football fans across the United States stayed up extra late to watch two college programs that haven’t done squat in years?

How many conversations are on other college boards are talking about Nebraska football right now? They are talking about Coach Prime in Colorado right now? Here we are knee-deep talking about him and probably watching him on 60 Minutes.

I am serious in my belief that he is not promoting the school or the players, just himself. But you are correct people are talking about HIM, mission accomplished.

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
Serious?

How many conversations on other college boards are talking about Nebraska football right now? They are talking about Coach Prime and Colorado right now? Here we are knee-deep talking about him and probably watching him on 60 Minutes.

I stayed up last night and watched, but simply to see CU lose. If CU was up big like they were supposed to be, I would have turned it off and gone to bed.

What a wasted evening.

Reactions: headcard
You are giving him far too much credit.
what is clear is that in 3 games CU and been severely tested in 2 of them and has had one complete cakewalk

Prime has faced off against Dykes - Rhule and Norvell and the only game that was a complete mismatch was against Rhule

Colorado has been in 2 games where they had to make several clutch plays late to win the game and they executed. Nebraska has been in one and pissed a win down their leg late in the game against Minnesota.

what is clear is that in 3 games CU and been severely tested in 2 of them and has had one complete cakewalk

Prime has faced off against Dykes - Rhule and Norvell and the only game that was a complete mismatch was against Rhule

Colorado has been in 2 games where they had to make several clutch plays late to win the game and they executed. Nebraska has been in one and pissed a win down their leg late in the game against Minnesota.

No bites when you posted this same thing earlier, so you thought you’d try yet again?

Your troll game is so bad it’s funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT