ADVERTISEMENT

Groce

Well if you look at his tweetbook page his profile pic is him in a NU shirt and his banner is Nebraska still.

Would be yuuuge to get him N again.

Reactions: Doubledueces
I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown here. I can't decide to say whether he's a steal and a huge get for us, or he's overrated and we didn't want him anyway.
Someone always had to be this guy.

I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown here. I can't decide to say whether he's a steal and a huge get for us, or he's overrated and we didn't want him anyway.

Pretty sure most everyone thought he was an important recruit for us. Beav was super loud and bitched about his tape in every thread, so maybe that's why you are under the impression that people thought he was overrated.

It appears he wants follows/retweets/attention.
^^^^ THIS. That was my first thought when I saw him post this. He has made a few comments since he decomitted about Nebraska fans un-following him and his followers dropping fast. Many attention seeking recruits use fan bases like Nebraska to artificially boost their numbers. They may have no intention of ever looking at Nebraska but they know our fan base is insane and will give them the attention they seek.

Reactions: TheNewNU
^^^^ THIS. That was my first thought when I saw him post this. He has made a few comments since he decomitted about Nebraska fans un-following him and his followers dropping fast. Many attention seeking recruits use fan bases like Nebraska to artificially boost their numbers. They may have no intention of ever looking at Nebraska but they know our fan base is insane and will give them the attention they seek.
It amazes me that people fall for this stuff. I'm sure we're not the only fanbase that does it, but we have some pretty gullible people that will follow anybody that basically asks for attention. We've even had some players that probably never had any intention of coming here play around with our fanbase just to get attention. I frankly don't understand why anyone would follow recruits on Twitter anyway. I can understand if you are a coach or maybe a sportswriter, but why do general fans do it? What do you need to know about the life of some random high school kid?

Committing tomorrow, think he goes MSU unless he got the green light to commit to Bama.

Reactions: Baxter48
Not Nebraska. Besides, we don't want flaky, wishy washy kids coming here. We need kids willing to work their asses off and bought into the program before they even arrive to campus so this gets rebuilt.

Kids that don't have the drive and mental "acceptance" of the task at hand will wash out and transfer.

Who might be the "some" that you reference?
Conversely, what makes you think MSU or Bama? Is it based on what you’re hearing or just a feeling? Just curious...

I have no clue, as I have no connections whatsoever. Seems like if he decommitted a recommitment isn’t necessarily likely.

Conversely, what makes you think MSU or Bama? Is it based on what you’re hearing or just a feeling? Just curious...

I have no clue, as I have no connections whatsoever. Seems like if he decommitted a recommitment isn’t necessarily likely.

OSINT.

Reactions: timnsun
Not Nebraska. Besides, we don't want flaky, wishy washy kids coming here. We need kids willing to work their asses off and bought into the program before they even arrive to campus so this gets rebuilt.

Kids that don't have the drive and mental "acceptance" of the task at hand will wash out and transfer.

GTFOH

That attitude has been directly responsible for our sucking ass this year.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Unless Alabama said thanks but no thanks. I haven't looked but I don't think he had a committable Alabama offer,,,yet

If I were backed into a corner and forced to bet, I think he got the green light from Bama.

Yeah! Wish that wishy, washy Wan’dale would have never come here! We don’t need that flaky crap around here! Ahhhhhhh!!!

Didn’t he just go to the LSU Alabama game? Hard to envision him deciding “Nebraska!!!” the Monday after. But hey, who knows

he’d be all Bama if they gave him a committable offer. At this moment it looks MSU or Huskers. I’m going with Huskers tomorrow as hit commitment. This time he sticks with it.

If I were backed into a corner and forced to bet, I think he got the green light from Bama.

Nope, if he did he’d already be committed to them. That’s HIS team. This is also why I think he goes Huskers. He isn’t going to want to play his favorite team every single year. My opinion only though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT