ADVERTISEMENT

Great American Beerfest

giocatore83

Walk On
Jan 15, 2013
Hey all, heading to GABF tomorrow (day 3?! come on wifey). Either way, Flyover and Pals from Nebraska are there. They good enough for me to make a priority in navigation? The format is different this year and they aren't doing it regionally compared to the other times I went so I'll have to be tactical. Here is a list if any non-Nebraska or Colorado wants to take a look and give some recs! https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/festival-breweries/

I haven’t lived in the Midwest in over a decade and most of the heavy hitters from the northeast aren’t on the list but the ones I see, am familiar with and can recommend are:

Dudleytown
Lone pine (oh-j is real good)
Wren house

I know many of the Colorado and Midwest ones that are probably more familiar: 3 Floyds, toppling Goliath, Bruery. I actually like going to Sam Adams at beer festivals for a pour of Utopias (too pricy and an ounce is all you need). Have fun. Looks like a great event

Pretty nice list there. You’re gonna have to be very choosy.

As mentioned, 3 Floyds, and I would add Russian River brewing Company out of California and Confluence out of Des Moines. Prost!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT