ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta like Utah -7 tonight right?

I just realized, you almost can’t bet these bowls based on what you saw in season. I thought Utah wins this easily but their top 2 backup QBs went to the portal and Rising is out. Don’t even know who played QB for Utah. They also lost 2-3 other guys as well.
I guess always take the underdog who still has their starting skill player so guess.
This Utah team is not the same as the one from 2 months ago.

I'm guilty of not knowing any of that. And I didn't know they're starting to free. Safeties were out either and I agree with everything you just said

For some reason when I talk into my phone. It turns things into sentences of.s I don't quite yet... Which happened here

Well I don't like lite beer but I'm guessing people aren't drinking beer they hate so it must be better to them. Same goes for CFB. More people watching must mean they like the product compared to before. I think the expanded playoff is only going to increase CFB's popularity.
As more money has been invested in the product, the marketing and media hype has increased. This will naturally drive up ratings. Increased popularity doesn’t necessarily mean better. If you prefer the current version of college football over the old system. Great. Good for you. I don’t. I miss when every game mattered. Bowls included. When a bowl game was a reward for a good season and not something any player would ever opt out of. As the money involved at the college and pro level has increased, too many view college as just a NFL tryout. I personally think it creates a far inferior product and we no longer get great bowl matchups where both teams care. The Alamo, holiday, and NY6 games were great. Now the best players don’t even play.

As more money has been invested in the product, the marketing and media hype has increased. This will naturally drive up ratings. Increased popularity doesn’t necessarily mean better. If you prefer the current version of college football over the old system. Great. Good for you. I don’t. I miss when every game mattered. Bowls included. When a bowl game was a reward for a good season and not something any player would ever opt out of. As the money involved at the college and pro level has increased, too many view college as just a NFL tryout. I personally think it creates a far inferior product and we no longer get great bowl matchups where both teams care. The Alamo, holiday, and NY6 games were great. Now the best players don’t even play.
Every game still does matter

Our season just hasn't made it to September in 4 years

Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT