ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna be a tough year to be a San Fran 49er fan....

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Has any team had more turmoil this off season than them? Now it's Aldon Smith's trun to be a dork..., do they have anyone left that the casual fan will recognize, besides Kapernick? (sp?)

Has any team had more turmoil this off season than them? Now it's Aldon Smith's trun to be a dork..., do they have anyone left that the casual fan will recognize, besides Kapernick? (sp?)
Yea. Worst offseason in league history. Guess where our wunderkid GM that nobody can stand is from? You guessed it, Youngstown Ohio. He is a complete jackass and everyone who didn't get off the sinking ship is either hurt or getting suspended. Aldon already had more than enough chances. He will never play a down for the Niners again. The fans are ready to hang Jed York, and I would pay to kick the ladder out from under his feet.

Reactions: arf_man
Feel for ya man. That stinks, especially when as little as 2 years ago, it looked Like Seattle and San Fran for the Super Bowl every year. They went in polar opposite directions, fast.

Aldon is flat out scum. He should have been dumped long ago.

Yea. Worst offseason in league history. Guess where our wunderkid GM that nobody can stand is from? You guessed it, Youngstown Ohio. He is a complete jackass and everyone who didn't get off the sinking ship is either hurt or getting suspended. Aldon already had more than enough chances. He will never play a down for the Niners again. The fans are ready to hang Jed York, and I would pay to kick the ladder out from under his feet.

As a lifelong Lions fan, I don't want to hear it. You don't really know what it's like to have it bad until you've had Millen. And then to top it off, you have to see him announce college games after he was finally fired!!!

Reactions: Cornicator
As a lifelong Lions fan, I don't want to hear it. You don't really know what it's like to have it bad until you've had Millen. And then to top it off, you have to see him announce college games after he was finally fired!!!
Millen worst ever an it is not close

Reactions: GretnaShawn
^^^ my sentiments exactly^^^ the Raiders will be better than the Niners this year.

Millen sucks as both a GM and an announcer and I was not excited to see the news that he was hired on by the Big Ten Network.
he is the worst gm ever as an announcer i think he is ok. not my favorite but i feel like there is alot of bad college football announcers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT