ADVERTISEMENT

Go Penn State

Both teams wear those creepy male sports bras during warmups. Who the hell ever thought THAT was a good look????????????????????????????

Reactions: baseball31ne
Both teams wear those creepy male sports bras during warmups. Who the hell ever thought THAT was a good look????????????????????????????
jerry6.jpeg

I'm biased living with and watching tonight with PSU fans. I'll always be a Nebraska fan but I hope the Nits win 50-0 tonight.

Reactions: merk0714
meh

funniest outcome is iowa winning - they're going nowhere and it'll eliminate one B1G "playoff contender"

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Funniest outcome is clan members in Steelers ripoff colors hood and robes getting raped by pedophiles in white.
disagree

would be much funnier for them to think they have something going only to lose to purdue and several others, us included, to wrap up the year

disagree

would be much funnier for them to think they have something going only to lose to purdue and several others, us included, to wrap up the year
Oh I'm not talking about on the field. I'm talking what both teams do all the time in their locker rooms.

I'm going to root for the Hawkletes because I want them highly rated when we drive em into the turf.

that old DC they love who occasionally holds iowa state to less than 20 points is getting the old sandusky treatment this evening
"So, I know we lost by 40...BUT did you see we shut PSU down...those ****ers only scored 39 and only had 400 yards of offense"

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
I don't think it's even the lowest yardage output of frerentz's career
I still remember some NU fans thinking that Iowa was some blueprint that NU should be following.

Lame ass Defense that constantly gets exploited.
Lame offense that constantly gets exploted.
Chicken shit playcallers on both sides.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT