ADVERTISEMENT

Go Chiefs !

You can see why Lamar and the Ravens flame out in the playoffs. The guy is exhausted and beat up by the time the playoffs come around. By now you’d think he’d be better at avoiding contact.
He actually does avoid contact pretty well, but how do you expect to run up the middle and avoid contact? He’s out there juking and doing spin moves like a running back. He’s going to take some damage.

You can see why Lamar and the Ravens flame out in the playoffs. The guy is exhausted and beat up by the time the playoffs come around. By now you’d think he’d be better at avoiding contact.
I tend to think the Ravens flame out in the playoffs because you're just not going to beat 3 or 4 very good teams in a row playing sandlot ball.

Mahomes does some of that, but only when he really has to. Most of the time, the Chiefs run a pretty structured offense that holds up better against good competition.

I tend to think the Ravens flame out in the playoffs because you're just not going to beat 3 or 4 very good teams in a row playing sandlot ball.

Mahomes does some of that, but only when he really has to. Most of the time, the Chiefs run a pretty structured offense that holds up better against good competition.

well that, and lamar chokes

Caught the last drive out with a couple buddies. After Lamar missed that TE in the end zone I told them to watch, he will miss until the end and the Ravens will not score here. The last one was obviously close but still, no cigar.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Caught the last drive out with a couple buddies. After Lamar missed that TE in the end zone I told them to watch, he will miss until the end and the Ravens will not score here. The last one was obviously close but still, no cigar.
wait

you went out with your buddies on the opening night of the NFL and didn't watch the game?

Reactions: Huskers123456
wait

you went out with your buddies on the opening night of the NFL and didn't watch the game?
Correct. They’re visiting from Lexington, not really NFL fans. None of us care about these teams. Don’t worry, we are having a big party tomorrow, watching Kentucky and then Nebraska. Crazy to have a life outside of the NFL, apparently. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Correct. They’re visiting from Lexington, not really NFL fans. None of us care about these teams. Don’t worry, we are having a big party tomorrow, watching Kentucky and then Nebraska. Crazy to have a life outside of the NFL, apparently. 🤨
what do a group of dudes do on NFL opening night that doesn't involve the game on somewhere?

what do a group of dudes do on NFL opening night that doesn't involve the game on somewhere?

male-friends-pillow-fight-vih0rvk3furl414f.gif

We bar hopped downtown. A couple places had the game on but we honestly didn’t pay much attention. Hadn’t seen them in a couple years so just catching up.
you talked for hours while ignoring the football game?

well hopefully your hickies heal up before tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT