ADVERTISEMENT

Go Blue vs Suckeyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
football_national_champion_trophies.jpg

102799872_1418563358531619_5322820757401632768_n.jpg

nuff said, GBR!

We know Iowegians are dumb, but I'll explain it to you. No one on this board is celebrating a Michigan win. They are celebrating you Hogeyes getting your sh!t pushed in for hours on end without lube.

There is a difference.
I look at it as celebrating prophecy. We all knew what was going to happen and we were all correct.

Did Iowa fans really think they had a chance? They played the weakest schedule in the conference then had to play a real team with real offense and defense. I think the last time Iowa played in the CCG they had a really weak schedule as well.

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
Iowa will always be jealous of Nebraska even though we only won 3 games this season, I actually wanted Wisconsin to go to the championship game and get a ass kicking cant stand their smug assed coach who appears to be a mouth breather

Did Iowa fans really think they had a chance? They played the weakest schedule in the conference then had to play a real team with real offense and defense. I think the last time Iowa played in the CCG they had a really weak schedule as well.
Back in 2015 they deserved to be in the CCG this year Wisconsin was the best team but both years they had the easier schedule and rarely have to go up against Ohio St..

LOL😂 at a couple of them coming over here after getting their teeth kicked in and wanting to kick sand in our face and brag about beating us..

Back in 2015 they deserved to be in the CCG this year Wisconsin was the best team but both years they had the easier schedule and rarely have to go up against Ohio St..

LOL😂 at a couple of them coming over here after getting their teeth kicked in and wanting to kick sand in our face and brag about beating us..
They got pwned on here pretty good last night and they deserved every bit of it.

We told them their mediocre at 9-2 anytime your a underdog to a team that is 3-8 and has it’s starting QB and running back out had to tell them how good their team really is..

Iowa's record had it played Nebraska's schedule? 5-7. Certainly better than 3-9, but not by much.

Iowa non-con 3-0. Versus Nebraska's schedule 2-1 with an L to Oklahoma.
Iowa vs. East 3-0. Versus Nebraska's schedule 0-3, and they're not close games.
Iowa vs. West (not Nebraska) 3-2. Switch Minnesota result based on venue, and you have 2-3.

That's 4-7.

If the Hawks beat Nebraska, that's 5-7. If we have a competent ST coordinator, that's 4-8.

Congrats on beating Illinois! That's something we couldn't do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT