ADVERTISEMENT

Give me Bo over Scott any day

10 years from now we’ll know. Sadly I think Frost’s ceiling is 9 wins and he’s a couple of years away from achieving that. The overall record will go to Bo by a landslide. Frosts record shouldn’t be as bad as it is. Many many loses are on him.

Why are you throwing on 2 and goal from the 3 when you struggle to score and your strength is running.

We haven't been to a bowl game in 3 years

They give out bowl games like food stamps.

How dumb do you look
.lol
Simple mind, simplistic thoughts. Robert Horry has more rings than Jordan, Lebron and Magic, so he must be a better basketball player.

Hang in there. Eventually you will understand the incredible importance of working with Frost and getting this program relevant again under his long term leadership.

Simple mind, simplistic thoughts. Robert Horry has more rings than Jordan, Lebron and Magic, so he must be a better basketball player.

Hang in there. Eventually you will understand the incredible importance of working with Frost and getting this program relevant again under his long term leadership.
Program won’t get better with Frost unless Frost gets better. People can change, improve and reinvent themselves. Frost needs to get his so called offense to score touchdowns.

I think it was Sam from the Omaha world herald that said northwestern will have the second best front 7 on the defense besides Ohio st it really showed missing cam, yes it was a winnable game and yes play calling was suspect yes it is frustrating but I don’t think fans are giving northwestern enough credit especially with their defense, what I think sucks is the immediate eligibility of a transfer and a grad transfer is allowed to transfer without sitting out in the conference

I think it was Sam from the Omaha world herald that said northwestern will have the second best front 7 on the defense besides Ohio st it really showed missing cam, yes it was a winnable game and yes play calling was suspect yes it is frustrating but I don’t think fans are giving northwestern enough credit especially with their defense, what I think sucks is the immediate eligibility of a transfer and a grad transfer is allowed to transfer without sitting out in the conference

Stop and think about that.

But haven’t we been out recruiting them the past 3 years? So it’s a developmental thing. That’s still on Frost.

In terms of grad transfer, what is stoping us from getting a QB? Oh wait Frosts love over our current quarterbacks. Don’t even get me going on Joe Burrow..

0-2.
Luckily not 0-3

Let's see your proof I'm wrong.

I don’t give a shit. Bo sucked and was an embarrassment, I have no desire to have him back. He was able to lose 4 a year and embarrassed himself on National TV. Frost being bad doesn’t magically make Bo good. He also sucked at YSU and is stinking it up as a DC at LSU. I will never understand the hardon some of our fans have for Bo Pelini.

If you think Scott Frost is going to win 9 games a year at NU you are completely insane and are still dreaming about the 90’s. It will be a dam miracle if we ever go .500 with him as the coach.

But haven’t we been out recruiting them the past 3 years? So it’s a developmental thing. That’s still on Frost.

In terms of grad transfer, what is stoping us from getting a QB? Oh wait Frosts love over our current quarterbacks. Don’t even get me going on Joe Burrow..
Didn’t we usually out recruit kst and the last 15 we played them it was a 4 quarter dog fight? Look I’m not making excuses for frost hes the one that needs to right the ship and he’s been close, I also be the kids today are different than ten years ago twenty years ago. Steve Taylor mentions last night that you need players that play every play like it’s their last breath I truly believe the sophomore red shirt freshman and true freshman have that mentality back to frost if he stats Luke and Luke struggles then what? I know Adrian is a athlete but not a college quarterback you put him back in or you look at smothers ?

Reactions: CatColumbia
Didn’t we usually out recruit kst and the last 15 we played them it was a 4 quarter dog fight? Look I’m not making excuses for frost hes the one that needs to right the ship and he’s been close, I also be the kids today are different than ten years ago twenty years ago. Steve Taylor mentions last night that you need players that play every play like it’s their last breath I truly believe the sophomore red shirt freshman and true freshman have that mentality back to frost if he stats Luke and Luke struggles then what? I know Adrian is a athlete but not a college quarterback you put him back in or you look at smothers ?
The last 15 we played a KSU were not 4th Qtr dog fights. Hell...even with our third string qb in 94 I was never worried in the 4th qtr about losing that game. Score was close but Neb was in control.

Reactions: CatColumbia
If you think Scott Frost is going to win 9 games a year at NU you are completely insane and are still dreaming about the 90’s. It will be a dam miracle if we ever go .500 with him as the coach.
Obsess much? You need to find Buckeye friends, a blow up doll or something.

Reactions: headcard
It is inexcusable to be this obsessed with such a stupid sport after 20 years of failure and disappointment. Not even disappointment because our 20+ blowouts at the hands of top 25 teams were expected. Just move on to other things...I can understand the hyperbole and insanity if we just came off of a winning season, but haven't even been respectful or respected for 10 years.

You guys are the biggest bunch of chicken littles in our fan base. Oh no the sky is falling the sky is falling

It is inexcusable to be this obsessed with such a stupid sport after 20 years of failure and disappointment. Not even disappointment because our 20+ blowouts at the hands of top 25 teams were expected. Just move on to other things...I can understand the hyperbole and insanity if we just came off of a winning season, but haven't even been respectful or respected for 10 years.
Why don't you move on? WTH are you doing here?

I'd take Bo 2009-2010 over Frost right now. At least back then it was understandable when we lost. At this point, Frost is pretty comparable to Callahan.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
You guys are the biggest bunch of chicken littles in our fan base. Oh no the sky is falling the sky is falling
So I should just bury my head in the sand, and pretend the last 2 years haven’t happened. I refuse to keep saying he needs to get his players in his system. He has his recruits in every spot, and they are getting their heads beat in every week. It’s not going to get better under his leadership. He literally has been a shitty head coach from the very first day. He is what he is!

The real reason Callahan didn't succeed at nebraska wasn't because he stuck with Cosgrove, its because he lost the team by sticking with Keller when the entire team wanted Ganz. I hope Frost doesn't make that same mistake

Prove me wrong.
Not the "new" Bo after he left Nebraska, that's for sure. He regressed just like Martinez.

Bo will only have a job next year IF his wife forces him to accept a job at some rinky-dink school so he's out of her house most of the time.

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and take frost over bo anyday...he just needs to sit martinez after a bad series, and go with whoever has the hot hand. who ever put points on the board is starting qb..(and not field goals)

The last 15 we played a KSU were not 4th Qtr dog fights. Hell...even with our third string qb in 94 I was never worried in the 4th qtr about losing that game. Score was close but Neb was in control.
I don’t think 93 and 94 years were blowouts I believe in 98 we lost to them go back and check

I'll go ahead and take frost over bo anyday...he just needs to sit martinez after a bad series, and go with whoever has the hot hand. who ever put points on the board is starting qb..(and not field goals)
Well if we’re going by points then Luke is never gonna play!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT