ADVERTISEMENT

Giants fumble??

yunginsNU2

All-American
May 24, 2006
Ok well some of you know how I love my Giants but this is a head scratcher. Please tell me someone knows Joe Judge is a good hire? I know very little about him.. my first reaction to this news was how i felt when we hired Mike friggen Riley... i really think Gettleman needs to go.. hes the biggest DB in the league.. well right behind Jerry Jones..ugh

He's interested in Garrett as his OC? How can that be? That just looks like ownership wanting to saddle him with training wheels. Yuck.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
The only thing I can think of is McDaniels didnt want to interview for the job.. Bellichek and Saban said Judge is gonna be a good hire so they pulled the trigger on him.. they need to hire good assistants.. wade Phillips would be a decent pickup for DC. I just am dissapointed because i think the redskins won the offseason bidding with getting Rivera and Delrio... cowboys meh.... hope Judge is the next harbaugh but it seems like another dropped ball by Gettleman on the surface.. we will see i guess

The only thing I can think of is McDaniels didnt want to interview for the job.. Bellichek and Saban said Judge is gonna be a good hire so they pulled the trigger on him.. they need to hire good assistants.. wade Phillips would be a decent pickup for DC. I just am dissapointed because i think the redskins won the offseason bidding with getting Rivera and Delrio... cowboys meh.... hope Judge is the next harbaugh but it seems like another dropped ball by Gettleman on the surface.. we will see i guess
Agreed. But Dan Snyder will spoil the soup sooner or later.

Please tell me someone knows Joe Judge is a good hire?

Could have been worse:

4cd985722cc31.image.jpg

Ok well some of you know how I love my Giants but this is a head scratcher. Please tell me someone knows Joe Judge is a good hire? I know very little about him.. my first reaction to this news was how i felt when we hired Mike friggen Riley... i really think Gettleman needs to go.. hes the biggest DB in the league.. well right behind Jerry Jones..ugh
Watching his P.C I see how he won his interview. Impressive guy. We'll see if that translates to the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT