ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia's O line class

Look at the size of these dudes. I remember in the 90's when 300 lbs. was a big O line. WTF are they feeding these dudes down south? These are HS kids. Eek
And the even scarier thing is probably half of those guys are very athletic for their size. That school has been putting out athletic monsters like Broderick Jones and Amarius Mims. It almost doesn't seem fair. Phil Steele said the other day that a lot of Georgia's third teamers would start at most places.

And the even scarier thing is probably half of those guys are very athletic for their size. That school has been putting out athletic monsters like Broderick Jones and Amarius Mims. It almost doesn't seem fair. Phil Steele said the other day that a lot of Georgia's third teamers would start at most places.
These guys have NFL size in HS. Crazy.

Jacob Hood & MJ Sherman. Will either of them ever start for Nebraska?

Reactions: shocksker
Not when they transfer to Nebraska.

WTF are they feeding these guys down south? These are HS kids. Eek

Southern-Style-Sawmill-Sausage-Gravy-2000-8da62b7966aa4b13bdf6f565e0144abf.jpg

large-1623639076-scaled.jpg

387d0dba-3171-4883-8349-2b660a083953-30-Days-of-Southern-Classics-arnold-inuyaki-WC.jpg

Gfp-chicken-fish-corn-hushpuppies.jpg

Southern-Black-Eyed-Peas_EXPS_DODBZ20_55787_E07_23_4b.jpg

banana-pudding-lasagna3-1660682395.jpg

1371611672305.jpeg

delish-190718-chess-pie-0010-portrait-pf-1660680397.png

Southern-Peach-Cobbler-2-1-of-1-1024x732.jpg

Not when they transfer to Nebraska.
Exactly. Third teamers at Georgia aren’t all going to start at other power 5 programs. That was hyperbole

Until you get one... (Hood) and he doesn't do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: kakdawg
Can't be. I was told there's no way to stockpile talent and players will just transfer.

Jacob Hood & MJ Sherman. Will either of them ever start for Nebraska?
I doubt it. I was just mentioning what Phil Steele said. Obviously there are a few duds that Georgia is glad to be rid of although in Sherman's case his injuries made him less of a player.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Exactly. Third teamers at Georgia aren’t all going to start at other power 5 programs. That was hyperbole
I agree with that. But we should also realize that the Georgia transfers that Nebraska has gotten are light years from the caliber of Justin Fields, Adonai Mitchell, Jermaine Johnson, etc. They have studs on their 2nd and 3rd team-- see the above list of linemen. None of those guys are likely to start right away.

Reactions: dinglefritz
It'll be interesting to see if any of those linemen play their 1st year. I could see how they might take a year to get their body and strength where the coaches want it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT