ADVERTISEMENT

GBR Ladies

Kubik looks checked out. Just some horrible mistakes in crunch time again. Probably good for NU to get humbled as it looks as we are going down.

Well, that sucks. Running the 6-2 and ran out of subs in the 4th. Had 4 match points and failed to put it away in the 4th. That Collyear girl for Oregon is amazing, a freshman.

Cook and the assts screwed up running out of subs with that lineup on the floor at the end of set 4.

Kubik completely whiffing on match point at 26-25 in the 4th about sums things up. This group can't close.

Reactions: stucknks
I wonder if Cook has a retirement plan? Prior to the tourney I thought the odds were about 50-50 that this would be his last year. I don't know how this disappointing finish would impact that. I'm sure the competitor in him wants another shot at a deep run, but this season had to have been a let-down. He was building a house near Jackson Hole I believe, is he ready to ride off into the sunset now? He keeps bringing in those top ranked recruiting classes, so the future looks bright whether he stays on or hands it off. I'm going to predict that he retires.

• Sad
Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT