ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday

It was a couple years ago. The then upcoming MSU OhSU game was gonna be talked about on gameday. So, they spent something like 3 minutes talking about MSU and OhSU and the next 15 minutes talking about one of the loser sec teams. I kept waiting for them to talk about MSU OhSU more, but it didn't happen. I haven't watched gameday since.

Reactions: saluno22
My issue is the outright mockery of Nebraska. Fine we arent as good as our record says and if you have an issue with us fine but be professional about it. Kirk is far from being professional about it.
I don't think you understood the laughing. It was clearly intended for Herbstreit to see what he would say because of the known hate for him every time he says something negative about the Huskers.

In general, I agree that we have some proving to do and that it will all come out in the wash, but the sarcastic chuckling was some BS. I honestly never really care about the opinion, I just don't like how they delivered the message. It was smug. F em.

They cleaned it up during Wisc-Buckey halftime.Showed a couple decent plays by us and with Mack Brown on set that's what I expected.Like him or not,Mack always respected us,"in my veiw"

Reactions: dentist99
I come in peace, so please don't ban me.

I would be pissed if I were you guys, too. I just watched the replay, didn't see it live (I don't watch ESPN talking heads any more). It did come across as very disrespectful. These are college kids putting their heart and soul into playing a game, and ESPN acts like that. That's awful.

I think you guys have looked pretty good so far, and 6-0 is nothing to be laughed at. You're taking care of business right now, that's all you can do.

Hopefully we can give you a tough fight on Black Friday.

Kirk Herbstreit ‏@KirkHerbstreit
Ed the guys were laughing at me not Nebraska. They know some Nebraska fans give me trouble & I thought they'd win they were just teasing me

Reactions: timnsun
Kirk Herbstreit ‏@KirkHerbstreit
Ed the guys were laughing at me not Nebraska. They know some Nebraska fans give me trouble & I thought they'd win they were just teasing me
I may be one of the few husker fans that can stomach Kirk. I like what he has to say more often than not. This does make sense, and I hope this is the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT