ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: NU vs Wisky

I was scared how the offense would look like with those four coaches gone, but It’s moving the ball. Yet another game we could be winning if not for special teams.
Looks better with Frost calling the plays from the sideline??????

I literally think Frost did that to **** Smothers transfering
Why would it matter? Smothers doesn't have to sit out if he transfers. It costs him a year but people have been saying all week on the radio and message boards that Frost needs to get Smothers some experience and also find out if he can be the guy if Adrian leaves.

Why would it matter? Smothers doesn't have to sit out if he transfers. It costs him a year but people have been saying all week on the radio and message boards that Frost needs to get Smothers some experience and also find out if he can be the guy if Adrian leaves.
So he wasted a year of football for those two plays?

Reactions: Bruce1981
Ffs, just said Martinez has a hurt shoulder. May not be back.
it will be good to see another qb for a half a game then.

EDIT: well what do you know.. he's back..

didn't the announcers say that Frost said AM was feeling better today than he has in awhile.

And now they are saying he looked injured during warmups..

smh.

That interception is on Oliver MArtin....made no attempt to catch that ball....it was there for him to make a play on and he heard foot steps
It wasn't a great effort by Martin but you can't float a changeup like that over the middle. And certainly not in Year 4 as a starter for a Power 5 team.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Nice drive, some good balls from AM, esp that one to Allen to the 1. Little wobbly, but perfect spot.

It wasn't a great effort by Martin but you can't float a changeup like that over the middle. And certainly not in Year 4 as a starter for a Power 5 team.
MArtin was open....would it have made a difference if he threw a bullet?? LOL. Martin still would have bitched out. Interception nonetheless. Its on martin

So he wasted a year of football for those two plays?
Yes! Unreal!!! I feel bad for Smothers. You know he wants to play but if he was told we want you to play for 2 plays and get us into halftime but Adrian will be entire 2nd half Smothers would’ve said thanks but no thanks. Those 2 plays cost him a free year of schooling as well as another full year to play the game.

MArtin was open....would it have made a difference if he threw a bullet?? LOL. Martin still would have bitched out. Interception nonetheless. Its on martin
He threw in to a I believe a 2 deep zone with a safety just waiting and watching his eyes. Bad decision and that is why he got his ass chewed when he went to the sideline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT