ADVERTISEMENT

Game 2= PAINFUL

Cored

Walk On
Nov 5, 2006
What a painful game to watch. Bad shooting, physical/rugby play, poor shot selection with NBA attitude!!!
Is this basketball...really?

This is like watching a Husker basketball game. James had to be fouled at least 10 times on the final drive of regulation. I know there was no blood. But . . . my goodness.

Reactions: MidMOhusker
That was sure hard to watch. Im rooting for the W's but what I cant understand is how Lebron cant get a call at the end of a game? Jordan or Kobe always got those calls.

Curry played his worst game of the year and they still took them to overtime. Game 3 should be good.

Biggest problem for the warriors is that they are letting the Cavs dictate tempo in both games, they continue to allow them to do so the cavs can just grind and make it a close game at the end

Last edited:
Curry has been shut down. There is a reason he's off
The Cavs really guarded him well and played right in his pocket all night. He is amazing shooter but not a physical player and he had a hard time getting open shots as the Cavs played chest to chest with him all night. Which is a extremely hard thing to do with a player as skilled as Curry but some how the Cavs were able to do it.

What a painful game to watch. Bad shooting, physical/rugby play, poor shot selection with NBA attitude!!!
Is this basketball...really?

Game two was less painful than anal warts.

Game two was less painful than anal warts.
morn-looking-around-o.gif

It's like watching the 14-15' Huskers vs Doc Sadlers Huskers
Haters gonna hate.

I'd suggest you buy a copy of space jam on VHS and watch that over and over. It'll be tough to get out of your recliner and hit rewind at the end, but you'll get there!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT