ADVERTISEMENT

Gable Steveson (NCAA Wrestler) to NFL!

Badger Pete

Walk On
Dec 22, 2013
Alerting the some of the guys who regularly followed Husker Wresting and were outstanding posters during the NCAA Wrestling tourney's, especially this year. @HBK4life @drubendall @skintight @StoneTempleHusker @BTF69 @PvilleHuskerTim @HuskerO Sorry if I missed anyone. Thanks, guys!

If any non-football athlete can make it to the NFL, Gable Steveson can.

Hope this is inspiration for Polar Bear!!!!!

There have been a couple of guys that have done it, like Stephen Neal for the Patriots (3x winner of Super Bowl), but it's rare. Should be interesting.

Alerting the some of the guys who regularly followed Husker Wresting and were outstanding posters during the NCAA Wrestling tourney's, especially this year. @HBK4life @drubendall @skintight @StoneTempleHusker @BTF69 @PvilleHuskerTim @HuskerO Sorry if I missed anyone. Thanks, guys!

There have been a couple of guys that have done it, like Stephen Neal for the Patriots (3x winner of Super Bowl), but it's rare. Should be interesting.
Carleton Haselrig of Steelers lore is the most successful I can think of.

Reactions: baseball31ne

If he commits, he can make it. He’ll be hard to contain, but the learning curve and jump in athleticism will be a shock initially. His blend of quickness and understanding of leverage are a big advantage.

Reactions: Badger Pete
If he commits, he can make it. He’ll be hard to contain, but the learning curve and jump in athleticism will be a shock initially. His blend of quickness and understanding of leverage are a big advantage.

Athleticism obviously won’t be an issue. Kind of figured he might bulk up and go interior DL instead of outside DL. Seems easier to learn Xs and Os as I wouldn’t think there would as many variables????

Reactions: Badger Pete
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT