ADVERTISEMENT

Fundamentals

A talent problem. Indiana’s 3rd/4th String Offense/RB just ran into the end zone untouched.

We need more tough guys and none of this they/them nonsense!

Lack of execution on fundamentals is a coaching problem
Yes. All the blocking in the back penalties is a lack of fundamentals. Players are getting themselves out of position and then have to recover by doing something stupid. That is why they are penalties.

Talent is not the biggest problem, coaching is
Nope. Saban, Urban, (insert whoever you think the best coach is), couldn’t fix what we have currently. You have to have dudes and those dudes have to be able to learn, and the want to. We don’t have enough of those dudes. Until this changes expect more losses.

Nope. Saban, Urban, (insert whoever you think the best coach is), couldn’t fix what we have currently. You have to have dudes and those dudes have to be able to learn, and the want to. We don’t have enough of those dudes. Until this changes expect more losses.
And those good teams have good fundamentals we don't. Coaching

Reactions: t7w0c1
We've had basically the same type of talent over the past three coaching staffs. And we've had only one winning season. That points to a talent issue to me.
Points to hiring the wrong coaches to me. I'm not saying we don't need more talent, but we just got out coached again. Our coaching problem is bigger

Just look at our running backs for an example. Would any of them start for another BIG team? I doubt it.

Most of our running backs struggle to see a cutback hole/lane…they have tunnel vision. Of course there has to be a cutback lane to see.

Just look at our running backs for an example. Would any of them start for another BIG team? I doubt it.
We don’t have a RB who would make the top 2-3 on any big10 depth chart. EJ is our best and Minnesota didn’t give him the time of day despite him being in their backyard. That should have been a major red flag..the gophers know how to spot good RBs…

Most of our running backs struggle to see a cutback hole/lane…they have tunnel vision. Of course there has to be a cutback lane to see.
Whose fault is that, coaches. Whose at fault for looking unprepared and not being put in position to succeed, coaches. I can go on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT