ADVERTISEMENT

Full Big Ten Champions Week Schedule

Only non-crossovers are Minnesota-Wisconsin and Michigan State-Maryland in order to preserve the Minnesota-Wisconsin consecutive season streak and trophy game.

Indiana is playing Purdue to hold the Old Oaken Bucket Trophy game instead of the 2v2 matchup with Iowa.

No Indiana/ Ioway game is lame but then again the B1G makes lame decisions...
[/QU
^^^^^This, letting Barry delay the season so the Badgers could get through the first COVID wave made it so there would not be any bye weeks to allow rescheduled games. So you now see old rivalries take precedence over the once perceived division matchups. Plus I think they are trying to keep Indiana and Iowa from potentially losing so they could play in bigger bowls. Indiana will get a better bowl than Northwestern.

Minnesota and Wisconsin should be played no question...

Indiana has more to lose that is for sure with a win they‘ll be in the Fiesta bowl unless NW upsets tOSU..

That is why it would really be embarrassingLaughing.
Not really. Two of Rutgers' wins were with the other QBs playing. In their only win with Vedral playing, Michigan State turned the ball over seven times.

Says a lot about the state of our program when fans are longing for a guy whose QBR ranks 105th in the country.

Not really. Two of Rutgers' wins were with the other QBs playing. In their only win with Vedral playing, Michigan State turned the ball over seven times.

Says a lot about the state of our program when fans are longing for a guy whose QBR ranks 105th in the country.

Excuse me I was making fun of the part that Vedral is on crutches and still QB Rutgers to a victory over Nebraska..

Not that any of their backups are incapable...

Excuse me I was making fun of the part that Vedral is on crutches and still QB Rutgers to a victory over Nebraska..

Not that any of their backups are incapable...
Oh, sorry my bad. Yeah if Vedral actually plays while on crutches, I think we have a shot!

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT