ADVERTISEMENT

Frozen 4

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
Heck of a hockey game on espnu now that it's ot. Denver vs Michigan. Thought I heard on the radio thar 11 former tri city storm players in finals

Reactions: HominidHusker
Pioneers had 3 power plays in the 3rd period and couldn’t get the game winner into the net. Feel like Michigan has had the upper hand in OT.

Heck of a hockey game on espnu now that it's ot. Denver vs Michigan. Thought I heard on the radio thar 11 former tri city storm players in finals
Didn’t realize it was on, glad I saw this to at least catch the tense finish.

I thought you were talking about the movie franchise…

giphy.gif

Well well well... little brother crushes Minnesota and on to the title game.

Mankato might get a little crazy in the next few days.

They're the better team. Depends on if they get little guy syndrome and choke.
Why would they? They play each other and common opponents regularly. They've seen each other coming up through juniors. There is zero intimidation factor unless one team has dominated the other for a long time. College hockey is very unique.

Why would they? They play each other and common opponents regularly. They've seen each other coming up through juniors. There is zero intimidation factor unless one team has dominated the other for a long time. College hockey is very unique.

Why would Nebraska lay an egg when the chips are down every single time? Little brother syndrome is a real thing. Or has been sometimes I should say.

Msu played a great game. Nothing else else needs to be said. Go mavs.

(I live kinda between the two schools and was rooting for msu).

Gophers got beat. Don't you still cheer for the Huskers when they are the underdog?

I live between the two schools and the other guy was talking crap. I was honestly rooting for both and hoping the mavs would win. I'm in mankato 5 times a week.

Why would Nebraska lay an egg when the chips are down every single time? Little brother syndrome is a real thing. Or has been sometimes I should say.

Msu played a great game. Nothing else else needs to be said. Go mavs.

(I live kinda between the two schools and was rooting for msu).
Because Nebraska football has been a middling loser for 20 years. Not a good analogy

Because Nebraska football has been a middling loser for 20 years. Not a good analogy

Really? And little brother syndrome hasn't existed at mankato for a long time?

Puhleeze.

Msu won. Good for them and the community. Why does it have to be more complicated?

Minnesota St will probably win...They're missing the most teeth 😬. Love watching hockey 🏒. Wish NU could incorporate that instead of soccer. Soccer probably cheaper expense.

What a bizarre title game. Mavs looked like they were in control and then the roof caved in.

Congrats to the Pios. I don’t claim to be a big fan but I like to see them win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT