ADVERTISEMENT

Frostastic

we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Reactions: SOHusker11
Nobody likes frostastic i guess. Well good luck to you guys. I really feel you guys are on your way back now. Yes i am different than the normal fan. I just love college football first.

I thought it was pretty funny. And thanks!

Nobody likes frostastic i guess. Well good luck to you guys. I really feel you guys are on your way back now. Yes i am different than the normal fan. I just love college football first.
Not that we don't like it. It's just that we have now seen (from Husker fans) just about every conceivable variation of how to use Frost's name in a slogan. So it just isn't fresh anymore.
But thanks for giving it a go!

Thanks bud. We’re all pretty confident in him keeping it within 30 at kinnick this season.

At least we damn sure hope so. Hopefully Frost's offense isn't as easily shut down as Urban Meyer's OSU offense last year vs Iowa...

Our past 2 DCs couldn't make OSU punt even once the last 2 years and Iowa figured out how to slow them down and how to score against them.

Not saying Frost's offense is the same, but I think we all sure hope his offense can score on any defense and can adjust as needed during a game!

At least we damn sure hope so. Hopefully Frost's offense isn't as easily shut down as Urban Meyer's OSU offense last year vs Iowa...

Our past 2 DCs couldn't make OSU punt even once the last 2 years and Iowa figured out how to slow them down and how to score against them.

Not saying Frost's offense is the same, but I think we all sure hope his offense can score on any defense and can adjust as needed during a game!
Just do what Iowa State does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT