ADVERTISEMENT

Frost Quotes 2/27/19 (Annual Lunch) - Sports Nightly quotes added from Frost/Tuioti

tuioti looks like a total brute.
thatd be cool if one or a few of his youngsters could make their way to N.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
In addition, that is not a real squat.
You have no clue as to wth you are talking about so don't even try! Sounds like you are another one of the many never experts on these boards and I find it absolutely hilarious. Come back when and if you ever figure it out,,,

You have no clue as to wth you are talking about so don't even try! Sounds like you are another one of the many never experts on these boards and I find it absolutely hilarious. Come back when and if you ever figure it out,,,

Aren’t you the guy who got banned like 6 times? Either way, you are calling that a 90 degree squat?

Aren’t you the guy who got banned like 6 times? Either way, you are calling that a 90 degree squat?
I triple dog dare you to call down to the university and ask to talk to Zach and then call him a liar tough guy!

I’ll take that as a “no.” Thanks bud.
It's a partial geared for the back which is more sequential to football than a full parallel squat. For someone the size of Stalbird to even do 700 on a partial is absolutely outstanding

It's a partial geared for the back which is more sequential to football than a full parallel squat. For someone the size of Stalbird to even do 700 on a partial is absolutely outstanding

Just nebulous nonsense. Thanks again.

Good luck with your next screen name by the way.

Just nebulous nonsense. Thanks again.

Good luck with your next screen name by the way.

I’m more then sure Duval knows what he’s doing. Like a few have said, you do NOT have to have a 90 squat to be effective. Duval has been doing this for years and makes the big bucks training. I’ll take his word over yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday. ;)

Reactions: leodisflowers
I’m more then sure Duval knows what he’s doing. Like a few have said, you do NOT have to have a 90 squat to be effective. Duval has been doing this for years and makes the big bucks training. I’ll take his word over yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday. ;)

I said the same dang thing!

Reactions: huskerssalts
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT