ADVERTISEMENT

Friday: Nebraska vs. Penn State (Huskers win 3-1)

At this point I believe Michigan would have the inside track if we lost right?
I think they would need to win twice, so we'd have to root for MSU tomorrow if Nebraska can not take care of PSU, but I could certainly be wrong. I'm rooting for Purdue and MSU regardless just to be safe.

I think they would need to win twice, so we'd have to root for MSU tomorrow if Nebraska can not take care of PSU, but I could certainly be wrong. I'm rooting for Purdue and MSU regardless just to be safe.
just as long as Iowa doesn't win it

Reactions: HuskersNC
Top 8th

Leadoff single to RF for Altavilla but a 6-4-3 DP by Schreiber clears the bags. Miller flies out to CF

Bottom 8th

Leadoff single to RF for PSU. Mojo robs a potential RBI double in right centerfield for out number one!!! A single puts runners on the corners. An RBI groundout gets the runner at 2nd but the batter is safe on a FC and the runner scores from 3rd. Alvarado now in to pitch for McSteen. Mojo moves to LF and Schreiber takes over in RF. Alvarado gets the K to end the inning.

Top 9th

Alvarado with a one out HR to give himself an insurance run when he gets back out on the mound!!! Wilkening flies out to deep CF. Schlepp pops out to 3rd

Another Altavilla error. I'd ask if you were kidding me but I know that no, the proverbial "you" are not, in fact, kidding me.

Bottom 9th

One out E6 throwing error gives PSU a runner at 1st base. A WP moves the runner to 2nd. 4 pitch walk puts runners on 1st and 2nd. What should have been a DP to end the game is bobbled by Schlepp, but he is able to get the out at 2nd, runners are on the corners with two outs. Hagge makes a run snag in LF to win the game and setup the Season Championship game tomorrow at 10am!

Reactions: saluno22
Is anyone ready for some post season ball more than me? This season has taken a toll. Haha just win tomorrow!

Just think if we had changed pitchers against Ohio State instead of letting one guy get a bat repeatedly shoved up his arse, or if Hohensee had executed his pitches better against Iowa, or if we hadn't thrown out a mind-boggling batting order on Friday against Michigan State (or maybe even if Big Ben hadn't run through a big, flashing stop sign), or found a way to score more than 1 freaking run on Sunday against Indiana, or. . .anyway point being, we would have won the stupid conference already. Damn, this is like pulling teeth.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
ADVERTISEMENT