ADVERTISEMENT

Friday, March 24th Nebraska vs Illinois (Huskers win 8-4)

Nice picture of Max.

So Anderson starts the season going 0-7 out of the gate. Since then he's batting .493 (35-71). Move over Ted Williams.

Nice picture of Max.

So Anderson starts the season going 0-7 out of the gate. Since then he's batting .493 (35-71). Move over Ted Williams.
When he started 0-7 it was safe to assume he was going to finish 0-100 before getting kicked off the team using the Inside Board's logic.

• Haha
Reactions: k9_r and sklarbodds
When he started 0-7 it was safe to assume he was going to finish 0-100 before getting kicked off the team using the Inside Board's logic.
Right, right, but I prefer to speculate on another possibility. I.E., when does he get to .500?

Fastest trip to .500 would have him go 8-8 starting first AB in a couple hours. That would put him at 43-86 (.500). I know what I'm rooting for tonight. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: RobsterMobster
Right, right, but I prefer to speculate on another possibility. I.E., when does he get to .500?

Fastest trip to .500 would have him go 8-8 starting first AB in a couple hours. That would put him at 43-86 (.500). I know what I'm rooting for tonight. :cool:
What is odd is if you look at the numbers as a whole, OPS as an example, it is hard to say who is our current MVP on offense. Anderson or Matthews. I think Max is the purest hitter on the team but the numbers make it a tough debate for MVP. A good problem to have.

Reactions: saluno22

There’s one in a row.

Reactions: k9_r
Jeepers, Bolt says Olson came down with the barfs midgame. Whatever virus is going through the team needs to f*** off already.

Reactions: k9_r
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT