ADVERTISEMENT

Friday, April 1st: Nebraska at Ohio State (Huskers win 5-3)

An RBI single up the middle from Banjoff in the top of the 8th makes it a 3-1 game for NU.

Huskers load the bases in the top of the 9th as an E6 throwing error scores a couple unearned runs for Nebraska to give them the 5-1 lead.

Shay showed that Friday night stuff! Super happy for him. Got the call & lived up to it.

Nice outing by Olson. Hopefully this shows him he's not ready to start, so focus on your role for 2022 and dominate it!

Bragg has been nails out of the pen. This is a welcome sign with our injuries.

Offensively, woof, but we ended up with 5 and that works on Friday nights!

Save it tough guy. A 16 strikeout performance deserves exactly my thoughts.

You complaining then being told to turn it off isn't a tough guy response. Game threads are solid here, filled with good stuff and not drive by garbage. We won despite the 16 K's and you don't post anything but a complaint and follow that up with the above gem.

Nothing about Shay. Nothing about Emmitt. Nothing about Bragg. Nothing about Griff. Nothing about Banjo coming thru. Nothing about Chick getting us the immediate lead. Nothing about a clean game defensively minus Griff or Jacks mistake.

Just the 16 K's, and someone being a tough guy. Ok, gotcha!

You complaining then being told to turn it off isn't a tough guy response. Game threads are solid here, filled with good stuff and not drive by garbage. We won despite the 16 K's and you don't post anything but a complaint and follow that up with the above gem.

Nothing about Shay. Nothing about Emmitt. Nothing about Bragg. Nothing about Griff. Nothing about Banjo coming thru. Nothing about Chick getting us the immediate lead. Nothing about a clean game defensively minus Griff or Jacks mistake.

Just the 16 K's, and someone being a tough guy. Ok, gotcha!
Only one drive by Garbage by you pal. You go right ahead and sift thru this terrible night and game that was given to us by an even weaker team than us … mask the truth If it makes you comfy; that’s your OPINION and you’re welcome to it, as am I to mine. We will improve over this year and hopefully make statements in the future. For now, yes, unwatchable baseball. I’ll post any comments I feel that reflect my opinion as to where this team is at, and don’t need a punk like you trying to convince me otherwise.

Only one drive by Garbage by you pal. You go right ahead and sift thru this terrible night and game that was given to us by an even weaker team than us … mask the truth If it makes you comfy; that’s your OPINION and you’re welcome to it, as am I to mine. We will improve over this year and hopefully make statements in the future. For now, yes, unwatchable baseball. I’ll post any comments I feel that reflect my opinion as to where this team is at, and don’t need a punk like you trying to convince me otherwise.

Speaking of tough guy, we've got one on the loose. Once you hit puberty, get off of daddy's account and register yourself. It's free. There are no terrible nights when NU wins a Friday night league game.

Go change your diaper and take a nap after eating your Fruity Pebbles.

Speaking of tough guy, we've got one on the loose. Once you hit puberty, get off of daddy's account and register yourself. It's free. There are no terrible nights when NU wins a Friday night league game.

Go change your diaper and take a nap after eating your Fruity Pebbles.
Just what our fan base needs … another POS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT