ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Big Noon

pascal

Sophomore
Aug 26, 2022
I hadn't seen it until now.
What a mess. Looks like a bunch of middle aged guys throwing a frat party. Are they all drunk?
Has this been going on every week?

Must be produced by Deion Sanders.

Week in and week out. No rhyme or reason to it that I can find. Young people probably like it tho. Or at least, Fox thinks they do.

Probably won’t last long, but Rutgers jumps in front Michigan early. Knights seem to have something resembling an offense this year.

Reactions: GaRed
100% accurate I timed the commercials since the game is so boring, 1st half, we have watched 30 minutes of football and a minimum of 62 minutes of commercials. Minimum of 62 minutes because I counted the fifteen seconds of network talking when they come back from commercials as game time, I won’t do that in the second half. These new rules suck, BIG TIME!!!

Absolutely did not know that we brought back Scott Frost and Mark Whipple, this offense is so inept I think bringing them back would almost be a plus. Someone needs to tell Haarberg and Sims they aren’t Tommy Frazier!!!!! You’re only throwing to Kemp and Washington where are the freshmen we recruited? Matt Millen said twice we ran the option, he’s the worst announcer on TV, you only run the option if actually pitching the ball was an option, it isn’t. No question about it we won’t get to a bowl game. I hate to say it, but it gets more frustrating every week, All our sports writers in Nebraska predicted a big game, especially if we eliminated the turn overs, news flash for you, eliminating turn overs won’t help a bad offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT