ADVERTISEMENT

For Those of You Who Like Mysterious Rhule Tweets ...

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
Linked is an article about his tweets. What I found most interesting is a retweet at the end of the article of Rhules tweet recently tonight by Coleman with the cryptic words "I'll be back".

LINK

If Rhule keeps up these cryptic tweets he's going to spawn a subset following of clue hunters who like to solve mysteries.

Linked is an article about his tweets. What I found most interesting is a retweet at the end of the article of Rhules tweet recently tonight by Coleman with the cryptic words "I'll be back".

LINK

If Rhule keeps up these cryptic tweets he's going to spawn a subset following of clue hunters who like to solve mysteries.
More fun already than anything Frost had going for him these past 5 years!

LINK

Coleman will be back to CU or NU? Sometimes when I read these twitters I feel like I need to call Indiana Jones and Salah and have them decipher things.

Coleman will be back to CU or NU? Sometimes when I read these twitters I feel like I need to call Indiana Jones and Salah and have them decipher things.
Nobody here knows exactly what he meant. My guess is that he's going to have another conversation with Rhule post-Colorado visit. Going to tell Rhule his decision personally or going to ask some more questions or trying to see if Nebraska will match Colorado NIL offer. Take your pick, could mean any of those things.

code GIF

Nobody here knows exactly what he meant. My guess is that he's going to have another conversation with Rhule post-Colorado visit. Going to tell Rhule his decision personally or going to ask some more questions or trying to see if Nebraska will match Colorado NIL offer. Take your pick, could mean any of those things.

Rhule visited Coleman and played some ping pong and won? Coleman is saying he will be back for a rematch?

Reactions: huskerfan66

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
Fun to finally see some interaction within social media for Nebraska coaches. Something we haven't seen in the last 5 years..
Yeah the whole “we are too cool for that” was their whole mantra. Their whole inner circle is the same. We need to lose all the idiots with those mindsets from the fan base. They are literally doing nothing but holding back the fixing that needs to happen from all the shit they ****ed up with their ignorance

Yeah the whole “we are too cool for that” was their whole mantra. Their whole inner circle is the same. We need to lose all the idiots with those mindsets from the fan base. They are literally doing nothing but holding back the fixing that needs to happen from all the shit they ****ed up with their ignorance
You mean we still have leftovers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT